You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi

Bokuto-

Bokuto never realized when you'd flinch, where it'd be if Kuroo slumped his arm around you harshly (not meaning to be so harsh) or when he or Hinata excitedly run up to you yelling

Bokuto never realized when you'd flinch, where it'd be if Kuroo slumped his arm around you harshly (not meaning to be so harsh) or when he or Hinata excitedly run up to you yelling. It wasn't until you watched them lose for the first time. You didn't know how to come about this. You walked towards him slowly, you gently grabbed his arm eyes widening as he pushed you off him. Only for you two flinch as his hand stopped in front of your face. Bokuto stared at your scared expression. Akaashi looked between his best friend and you. Bokuto moved his hand back holding them both up. "Baby?" He bent down to your eye level with a sad smile. "I'm sorry..."

"Bo..." His eyes widen as tears fell, he looked at Akaashi for help who made a circle with his arms. Bokuto immediately pulled you into his arms tightly. "My dad use to hit me." You muttered quietly into his chest. Bokuto's grip tightened, kissing your head softly.

"I'm sorry baby owl. I'll never do that to you. Hey." He pulled your head back and made you look at him. "I love you."

"I know, Bo. I love you too."

"The day I ever lay a hand on you is the day I die. You here me?"

"I know, baby." He pulled you back into his arms kissing your head.

Akaashi-

Akaashi's calm, and very collected

Akaashi's calm, and very collected. Their are times where he'd raise his voice to tell Bokuto to shut up, or deepen his voice when agreeing to something he doesn't want to.  Or sometimes he speaks with the calm and smooth voice that you love. You smiled and jumped up as their team lands a point, screaming 'get it back' when they lose a point. Akaashi would look up and smile at you as you did this. He loved that you loved supporting him. Once they won they all let out a scream. You couldn't hold in your excitement and ran down the stairs, your boyfriend noticed and met you half way pulling you into his arms. Bokuto joined making you jump, you two pulling away after. "Shut up!" You flinched looking down as Akaashi yelled at his friend, Bokuto was to notice it as he was staring at you, Akaashi followed and looked at you in shock. "Y/n?"

"Are you okay?"

"Um, Bokuto give us some space please." Bokuto nodded his head looking between you two before heading back to the court. "Babe." His fingers gently brushed your chin which made you flinch again, Akaashi felt his heart drop at the sight. "Baby owl." Your heart melted at his words. "What's wrong?" He lifted your head to meet your eyes, you sighed and told him how your ex use to raise he voice to get things done for him. And how if you'd refuse he'd hit you and then apologize saying he didn't mean to. That he just wants you to know that he loves you and would love you more if you did this or that for him. Akaashi's chest tightened at the story before pulling you into his arms. "I love you, and I would never do that to you, baby. You are your own person. I would never do that, you matter to much to me."

"I know Aka, I guess it's just muscle memory."

"I get it babe. How about we get ice cream and go home?"

"I'd love that."

Kuroo-

Kuroo walked through y'all shared apartment tired as you talked behind him, "babe, I'm tired

Kuroo walked through y'all shared apartment tired as you talked behind him, "babe, I'm tired. It's been a long day."

"Kuroo, I'm talking to you about something that's bothering me. Weren't you the guy who said I could come to you about these things?"

"I wouldn't of said it if it'd be everyday I hear this story."

"Well, maybe if you'd listen to me." Everyday you'd meet to Kuroo after practice to walk him home. You met their new manager the other day and since then you noticed how her hand lingers longer than needed when she touched him. Or how her eyes are always one him, no one but him. Or how she laughs at all his stupid jokes, you figured a guy like Kuroo would be smart enough to know when a girl hits on him. But nope.

"She's just my manager. She has to have her eyes on me, she has to give me notes on things. Babe, I only see you." You looked up at him as he grabs your arms. "I'm tired, let's go to bed and I promise I'll talk to her."

"Promise?"

"Promise." And he did, right in front of you. He was in the middle of the conversation when you walked up. "Say, G/n, while I have you here. Do you like me? Like into me?"

"It's about time you notice!" She hit his shoulder laughing lightly. Your boyfriend looked at you with sad look in his eyes. "So what you gonna do about it?" You walked away thinking he'd leave you for her. But you missed the best part.

"Nothing I'm already with the love of my life." Kuroo went to look back at you sighing as you left. He dread the walk back to your home. He opened the door wincing at the silence. He looked at you at the table seeing you mess with your hands. "Kitten?"

"I told you..."

"I don't need an 'I told you so' right now. I already feel stupid."

"Well, now you know how I feel. I felt stupid every time you'd say she's just a friend. Or how you'd miss the way she looks at you. I'd feel stupid when I see you two together and think your better off with her and not me. I feel stupid when I feel insecure because I know your not-"

"Y/N!" You flinched as he slammed his hands on the table while shouting your name. "Shit, sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you..." he walked around the table freezing his hands above yours silently asking permission. You grabbed his hands making him smile lightly. "I'm not him. I will never be him. I'm sorry I didn't listen sooner. I should've considered your feelings and talked to her sooner. I'm sorry."

"It's okay just next time please listen to me. I know what it's like to be in love with you. And it scares me okay? That someone as pretty as her can just wiggle her way in."

"But she never did. I never noticed her. I notice you. It's you I love. No one could ever come between that. Between this." He wrapped his arms around you tightly smiling down at you. "I love you."

"I love you too, Ku."