Flour - Osamu

It was Atsumu's birthday and you told Osamu you'd help with the cake, even though it was his birthday too. When you got there before everyone, Osamu smiled and wrapped an arm over your shoulder and led you to the kitchen Then you began to work, you took out the flour, stopping when Osamu pushed a piece of hair out of your face and behind your ear. You coughed and mumbled a thank you before going to work. Osamu hit your hip making you do the same, before throwing some flour at the boy. He laughed, shaking his hair getting flour everywhere. "Ah, you look cute with flour all in your hair." He sighed, bringing his hand up shaking his hair. "You, uh, missed a spot." you covered your laugh with your hand as he tried to find it. "Let me." He looked down at you for a bit, dazed before bringing his head down. You hesitated to put your hands in his hair, wow, it's soft. You moved your fingers around getting the flour he missed. "All good." You removed your hands slowly as he stood up, blushing at the sight.

God, now you did it. His hair is messier than before, man, you made this dude look like a god. "Uh, N/n, ya okay?"

"Huh?" You looked up at him snapping out of your thoughts, he brought a hand to your cheek stroking it gently.

"Ya got flour on yer face." you kept your gaze up at him, thinking, am I dreaming? How can a person be this cute and hot at the same time?

"Oh, uh, thanks." You focused your gaze on the half-done cake. "Uh, we should finish." He nodded his head getting back to work, once you were done you looked down at it. "The cake is ready to be put in the oven don't you think?" You looked back at Osamu, but it was like he was in a daze. Like he was dreaming or something. "Osamu?" You moved your hand to his cheek, almost snapping him out of his thoughts. "Samu?" That did it, his eyes landed on yours, smiling softly.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" You laughed as I removed my hand from his cheek, bringing it up to my mouth.

"Nothing, just that the cake's ready to be put into the oven." He looked down at the cake nodding his head.

"Yes, uh, ya're right, I'll do that." You laughed more as he picked it up and placed it into the oven. "Why are ya laughing?" He walked over hovering over you, you tried to stop by clearing your throat, but you couldn't he was just too adorable.

"You're adorable." He looked at you, shook his head, and smiled.

"Ya're adorable."

"Osamu! Y/n! Shouldn't the cake be done?!" You two broke out of your gaze.

"Not yet fat ass!" Osamu yelled back to his twin. "Come on, let's get cleaned up and ready for the party." You nodded your head, both of you doing exactly that. Once everyone was there you were talking to Suna and Sakusa.

"Osamu! Y/n! Cake!" You gasped as someone shoved you in the direction of the kitchen. "Go, go, go." You laughed leaning your head back against Osamu's shoulder as he wrapped an arm over your stomach picking you up. Carrying you the rest of the way. He placed you down and got the frosting out. You guys decorated the cake smoothly, well more like you did. Osamu watched as you smeared on the frosting, looking focused. He moved a piece of your hair behind your ear again. You rubbed his thumb over your ear before removing his hand. You looked over at him before placing the cake in the icebox.

"I'll go get the candles. Let everyone know it just needs to be cooled off." Osamu nodded watching you leave into their room, where the candles laid. You looked on the table not seeing them, sighing, you looking on their desk and into their drawers. You heard someone whistle bringing your attention to the door. Osamu reached down grabbing the candles off the table by the door. "One place I didn't look." You walked over, taking it from him. "Thanks." You didn't realize how close you were until you looked up, your breath hitched for a second.

"Do I make ya nervous?"

"Um, at the moment, yes." He smiled and looked down at your lips. He leaned down a little and smirked when he was 2 inches away from my face was when he spoke.

"Cake's cooled off, love. Come on." You froze as he walked off. What just happened? You shook your head and walked downstairs placing the candles on the cake and carried it out, placing it in front of the twins.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Osamu and Atsumu, happy birthday to you!" They blew out the candles and smiled, you sat next to Osamu.

"So what did you wish for?" He grabbed your hand and smiled.

"I already have it." You blushed and smiled down at your hands.

"I'm going to go get me something to drink." You stood up and walked to the kitchen, trying to get your heart beating normally. You fixed some water and placed your cup down when you felt arms circle around you. You turned your head seeing gray, knowing it was Osamu. You sighed and let him hug you. The two of you didn't say anything, just enjoying the moment. You stayed there for minutes, but then Osamu turned you around, crashing his lips to yours. You smiled and kissed back. It felt like a dream come true. After a few minutes, you broke the kiss. "I didn't know you like me, too..." Your voice was barely above a whisper, but you know he heard it.

"I never said I like you." You felt your heart sunk as you looked up at him confused. "I love you, Y/n." He smiled warmly making your heart jump.

"I love you, too." You rested your head against him smiling.

"My wish came true." You smiled more before kissing his nose.