Comfort- Tsukishima.

You don't know how long you've been in your room. Silent tears fell down your face, you buried them into your legs. "Brat... time for school." You got up wiping your tears before washing your face. You got your bag and stuff packed when your brother opened the door.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" You placed the last book into your bag.

"Going to school," you told him as you threw your bag over your shoulder.

"Why?"

"Because I can get in trouble for being late." You told him like it was the oblivious thing in the world.

"I don't think you should go to school." You scoffed.

"It doesn't matter what you think. Because I gotta go. Or else our stepdad will... you know. I just have to pretend like nothing happened." You told him walking around him.

"Pretend? Y/n, mom just died." You bit your lip.

"You don't have to remind me." You turned around, "I know she's dead, okay? I can't bring her back. All I can do right now is go to school. So please, let me go to school and... get my mind off it." Your brother looked at you with sad eyes.

"You don't have to pretend to be okay." You bit your lips before walking out of the room, slamming your door behind you. Leaving your brother there, you ran your fingers through your hair and walked out of the house.

--

School was another story though. "What is she doing here?"

"Is that the girl who got into that wreck?"

"I sit next to her in English."

"Find another seat."

"Just block it out." You looked beside you seeing a kid. "Let them think what they want. I'm sorry for your loss." That's all it took for you to break, I'm sorry for your loss. "Hey?" You slammed your locker shut making everyone in the hallway look at you. Dead silence. Mom... You raised your hand punching the locker three good times.

"Y/n!" You felt someone catch your arm before you could punch it again. They wrapped their arms around you, holding you still, you let out a scream as hot tears fell. "Hey." You replayed that night in your head, leaving the mall, laughing, singing to the music in the car. Grabbing the wheel as another car hit us, watching her eyes close.

"I'm sorry..." You looked up at your brother. He isn't the one holding me? You turned your head seeing blonde, Tsukishima? You looked back at the ground. She's gone, she's really gone. You felt your insides break, it felt as if your body was crashing to the ground over and over again. The pain is unbearable. Why? Your brother bent down rubbing your shoulder, "I'm sorry..." Quit apologizing, please... just shut the hell up. I wanted to yell, I wanted to tell him to shut up. That is wasn't his fault, he grabbed the wheel trying to save us... But all I could do was cry.

"What's going on?" I didn't look up at the sound of another voice. "Ms. L/n?" You felt your brother get up, someone grabbed your hand as they took your brother's place. I winced as they touched it, shutting my eyes tightly. "Oh dear, it's broken." You let out another sob. "Y/n, can you look at me?" I did as she asked, seeing it was the school's nurse, a few people gasped. "Maybe you should go home, Tsukishima-"

"No." Your brother put his dead knowing why you immediately turned down the offer. Tsukishima held you closer as your hands gripped his arms tighter.

"Will you be okay?" You scoffed turning your head to the side.

"You want me to say, I'll be okay? Well, I'm not. All I can say is that... that seeing her laying in her seat not opening her eyes, scared me more than anything else I've seen before. That losing her, feels like I lost a limp. Like a huge hole opened up where my heart should be." You whispered, Tsukishima's grip tightened as you threw your head back against his shoulder. "I'm only 16, it's too much... I still need her." You felt your lip quiver as you looked up at the ceiling.