Pregnant- Tendo

You're currently cuddling Tendo in his bed, Ushijima was out while in the dorm. He was sleeping peacefully after a long practice, your stomach began to hurt which caused you to wake up. You sighed giving up on being comfortable, you immediately sat up at the sweet-sour taste in your mouth. You shot the blanket off you and ran to the bathroom. Tendo woke up to the slam of the door hitting the wall. "What's going on?" You hunched over the toilet, letting out your dinner. "Oh, Paradise." He came over to you and held back your hair. "It's okay." Once you were done he ran the bathwater, going downstairs to get a towel out of the dryer. Enough time for you to bathe yourself and wash your hair. Since it's his dorm room, your hair and body smelled like his shampoo and his soap. He gets you some sweats and a sweater, you got dressed, and Tendo puts your hair up. You both got back in the bed, he put ginger ale and a fan by the side of the bed before crawling in beside you, holding you close.

When you woke up, Tendo was in the kitchen, you walked over to him, wrapping your arms around his waist. Resting your head on his shoulder, "Morning Paradise, how are you feeling this morning?"

"Eh, I still feel a little nauseous."

"Hmm." He pouted turning around in your arms. "You want me to run to the store?" You nodded your head against his chest, he leaned down kissing your head. "Okay, here have some water, I'll be back. I'll make breakfast when I get back."

"Okay, be safe, please." He kissed your head again before grabbing a coat and slipping on his shoes. "I love you!" You called out to him.

"I love you!" He called out before heading out the door. You laid down on the couch and sighed, Tendo always treated you like a queen, always took you out to a fancy restaurant, no matter how many times you told him you were happy with just cuddling him. You jumped up and ran to the bathroom again, sighing against it after. "Paradise?" Your boyfriend's worried voice filled the dorm room.

"Bathroom!" He ran there seeing you slumped against the wall. "Hi, love." He smiled down at you and helped you up.

"I'll schedule an appointment for the doctors. Come on, let's eat." He carried you downstairs and handed you, your favorite takeout.

"Thank you, Tori."

"Of course. Here, drink plenty of water." After you both ate you settled onto the couch, sleeping on Tendo's lap as he called the doctor. "Are you sure that's the only time you're free? Okay, yes... that's perfect, thank you." He sighed and looked down at you. "My beautiful Paradise." He stroked your hair causing you to turn.

"Hm... did you call the doc?"

"Yes, he's only free this Friday."

"But... Tori, your game..."

"They can put someone else in, love. It's okay."

"No, it's not... you should play, it's against Aoba Johsai, and I know, you love winning those games. Please go, I can get my mom to take me."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive, you're playing that game, Satori." He sighed leaning down to kiss your head.

"What would I do without you? Hm?"

"I don't know. I'd be pretty lost without you."

"Hm." He kissed your head again before telling you to go to sleep.

--

When Friday rolled around, you had to leave before Tendo woke up, because you knew he'd try and go with you. Not that you would've minded, but the team needs him, he is their Guess Monster after all. You sat in the waiting room with your mom, "You think he's worrying?"

"Y/n, that's the tenth hundredth time you've asked, he'll be fine." When Tendo woke up without you, he did worry at first, but then he saw the note,

Sorry, my love, I knew you'd try and come with me if I left after you did. Win for me okay? I love you!! -Paradise <3

Tendo smiled at the note and got ready for the game, when he got there the team was confused. "No, Y/n?"

"Nah, she's been under the weather for the week, so her mom took her to the doctor."

"Oh." Ushijima noticed how his friend was fidgety as they warmed up. "You okay?"

"A little worried, but when don't I worry, huh?" His olive-haired friend sighed and clapped his shoulder.

"I'm sure she's fine." You were not fine, you were freaking out as you pulled out your phone.

"What are you doing dear?"

"I'm checking my period app." You looked at the date you were supposed to start... "Mom, I'm late." Your mother's eyes widen as she looked over at you.

"You don't think..." You both shared a look.

Tendo was doing good for the game, but in the last match, he got worried. He still didn't hear from you, Ushijima and Semi looked at their friend about to put him out until they saw you. Semi punched Tendo, causing Oikawa to laugh.

"OW Semi-Semi. What was that for?" He nodded his head to you, Tendo followed his gaze relaxing once he saw you. He smiled as you waved, he winked in response. Dominating the other team. Once the game was over and they said their thanks. He ran over to you and hugged you. "I was so worried, I haven't heard from ya all day, and I-"

"I'm fine, love." He sighed and kissed you quickly. "We're all three fine." You bit back your smile. Semi and Ushijima's eyes widen a little.

"Three?" Tendo looked back at his friends then at you.

"Yes, three."

"Uh, as in... me, your mom, and my Paradise??"

"How does having two Paradises sound?"

"Uh...? A-Are we adding someone else into our relationship?" Semi flicked his friend's forehead. "Ow!"

"We don't call you the Guess Monster for nothing dude!" Tendo looked back at you and sighed. Thinking about it, three? Two Paradises? Wait...

"Are... are you pregnant?" You smiled nodded your head quickly, Tendo laughed and spun you around. "I'm going to be a dad, we're going to be parents, oh my god... we need to get our own dorm... our own house even... we need to buy baby clothes and..."

"Tori." He stopped speaking and looked at you. "We'll get everything when I reach the 7th-month babe, I'm a month pregnant." He smiled at you and kissed you passionately. His team hollering in the back, he cupped your cheeks as he pulled away and kissed your nose.

"We're going to be parents, I get to have two Paradise's or a prince." You laughed resting your head against his.