He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo

F/n- Father's name

Tsukishimi:

"Hey, mom. Yeah. Yeah, I understand. Hm. Yeah. Okay." You pulled the phone away from your face going to the cash app as Tsukishima opened the door taking his shoes off and placing his gym bag down.

"Your mom again?"

"Yeah, she needs the money-" He took the phone from your hands before you could send her money. "Kei!"

"No!" You jumped a little as he set your phone down. "It's not happening."

"Tsuki-"

"No. I'm sick of this Y/n. She only calls when she wants something! I mean. Does she ever call to ask how you are or what are you doing? No. All I hear is money, money, money when it's your mom. She doesn't give a rats ass about you, Y/n." You know he's said this multiple times but...

"Tsuki."

"What?!"

"I didn't hand up the phone." He looked down at it before scoffing.

"Good."

"Good?"

"Yes." He put your mother on speaker before going off again. "Look, I'm sick of your daughter, my wife, asking me if she's good enough for you. If that's enough for you to care. Do you know how badly you hurt her? Bad enough to where she's crying to me on her birthday when you never called and said 'happy birthday, my daughter' I mean seriously?! It's not hard. And come on! Why wouldn't you care?! You have a fucking amazing daughter! And I bet you didn't ask how the surgery went."

"Surgery?"

"From the car wreck, she got into last month? She called you on the fourth asking if you could take her to the hospital because it was hurting and I was out of town. Do you know who took her? Me. I ran 15 miles, and I still took her. Because she called me crying, hurting, and I swore to myself I'll never hear her mummer she's not worth it again. I haven't. Because I make her feel worth it. I give her love and respect. And when we have kids-"

"Tsuki..."

"They are going to know what it's like to have two amazing caring loving parents by their side. I'm not saying this to be an asshole, but... I'm saying this because I love your daughter more than you do. Good night." With that Tsukishima threw the phone at the couch after hanging up, not giving your mother a chance. He slumped into the chair and sighed.

"Babe."

"I'm sorry, but I can't deal with seeing you crying again."

"Babe."

"Hm."

"I love you." He looked up at you. "I love you so much. You didn't have to do that. It's not good for us to stress." You try to hold your smile as he agrees.

"I know, I know. The doctor said, 'Stress will make it worse.'"

"He wasn't talking about my knee, babe."

"I know, he means in general-" You grabbed his cheeks and laughed.

"Babe. As a genius, you're being really dense."

"Hey, dumbass, who you calling dense?"

"You. I'm trying to tell you- that when I went to the hospital they didn't talk about my knee. It was my stomach."

"Why do you have food poisoning or something?"

"Tsuki." You laughed at his confused face before removing your hands. "I'm pregnant you, dumbass." He looked at you shocked before a smile found its way to the stone-cold tall boy's face.