Friends to Lovers- Terushima

You were laughing with a couple of friends, you guys went to see a movie and decided to have a girl's day. You were currently deciding to go to a park, stopping at the sight in front of you. On the swingset were your boyfriend and your best friend who said she couldn't make it kissing. "Is that...?" You looked at one of your friends and excused yourself, running home immediately. You opened your house door meeting your parents smiling at each other as they play faught.

"I'm home!" They looked at you and separated.

"How was the movie?" You smiled through the pain.

"It was good... we were deciding to go to the park, but..." Your smile fell, the image of him kissing someone else made you feel sick.

"But? Sweets are you okay?" Your dad looked at you softly, you shook your head, running upstairs quickly. Your entire relationship was built on a lie. You looked at your window and saw Terushima's curtains closed. Was he seeing her the entire time? She is one of your best friends, you rolled your eyes as she messaged you.

🐾F/n🐾

I'm sorry...

Me

Sorry?

🐾F/n🐾

I was going to end it with Noah. But...

Me

But?
End it?
He was my boyfriend!
There was nothing there for you to end!
Whatever happens, it's because of you!

You turned off your phone as you leaned against a wall as tears fell, you felt as if your heart was gonna jump out of your chest, you felt your legs go weak, as your hands began to shake. You looked at the picture sitting on your dresser, of you and B/n on your one-year anniversary. Next to it was a picture of you, B/n, and F/n on your birthday last year, it makes you sick. How could they act so normal around you? Was it not even bothering them? You walked over to it, throwing it at a wall. You had nowhere to go and felt as if your body was collapsing before you would catch yourself. Your breaths were short, you felt someone catch you from falling to the ground, you looked at your parents staring at you. "Y/n, hey, what happened?"

"He.. cheated..." You mumbled as your dad sat me on the ground as if you had gone paralyzed. "He cheated on me." Your dad grabbed your shoulder trying to wipe the tears. Your mom grabbed you, pulling you into her arms.

"Oh, baby." Your mom kissed your head, holding you close as your dad wrapped his arms around you both.

"My princess. We're right here." Your dad held you tight as the tears fell, your mom patting your head, playing with your hair saying sweet nothings.

"Mrs. L/n, Mr. L/n?" You pulled away wiping your tears seeing your other best friend walk into the room. "Hey, boo, I heard." You cried more as she tried to wipe them. "Oh, sweetie." You held your best friend close to you as she wrapped her arms around you.

"Please don't cry." She kissed your head lightly, before hugging you again. "Be happy." You laughed as she wiped your tears, she smiled. "See, there's that smile." You smiled more, messing up her hair.

"We'll let you talk."

"Okay." Your friend helped you off the floor walking over to your bed, sitting down. You guys stayed silent, she held you as you cried yourself to sleep.

The next day wasn't any easier, you didn't go to school. You couldn't. Not until like a week or so. That's when you got up and walked downstairs. "Hey, love." Your mom came over, wrapping an arm around your shoulder. "You don't have to go to school if you don't want to." You wiped the tears.