Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu

You've been friends with Atsumu for years, being Suna's twin you always hung out with the other twins. You were more close to Atusmu than you were to Osamu. "Hey, boys. What are we doing today?"

"Well, Atsumu is heartbroken, so... drink?" You looked at Atsumu.

"She dumped you?" He wouldn't meet your eyes. "Atsu?"

"Ye." He got up and walked outside grabbing a bottle of jack. You looked at Suna and Osamu.

"Talk to him." Right.

"Fine." You slipped your shoes on walking out of the house. "Tsumu?" You sat next to him, rubbing his arm.

"I don't know what I did. I mean, I cared for her, loved her, and like everyone else, she left."

"Hey take that back."

"Why? Who stayed, name one girl who stayed."

"I stayed." He looked at you and sighed.

"Ya know what I meant."

"Yeah, I did." You sighed grabbing his face to make him look at you. "Dude, you know, she's just one - one girl. You know, there are so many - there are so many other fish in the sea."

"Why are we talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love 'em. I love especially ones with h/c, e/c, (height)..." Your eyes widen a little.

"Like Y/n?" You jumped turning around to glare at your brother.

"Yeah, exactly. Hey, how did ya know I was talking about - about - What was I talking about?" You scoffed looking over at Atsumu. "Hey, ya're not happy. Take a drink." You shook your head.

"I'm fine Tsumu. I'm gonna head to bed."

"Are ya sleeping in my bed again?" You nodded your head patting his knee.

"Jacking a shirt." He laughed watching you leave. You sighed walking up the stairs, you don't remember when it happened, but the closer you and Atsumu got, the easier it was to fall for him. You replaced your shirt with his, before slipping off your pants, and slipped on shorts. You walked to the bed, stopping at the full body mirror. Something you did after you changed into his shirt. He didn't know this though. You couldn't help but love how you looked in it, it was big on you, but not too big, just baggy. You laughed a little hugging yourself. You smiled to yourself trailing your eyes over the shirt.

"Looks good on ya." You turned your head to the door seeing a drunk Atsumu.

"And you're drunk."

"Ya always look good." You froze looking at your best friend.

"You're drunk." You repeated.

"I meant what I said." You looked at him confused. "I love, girls who have h/c, e/c, and is (height), I love ya. That's why... everything makes sense." You furred your brows as he walked closer to you, he wasn't tripping over his feet he didn't even seem drunk. "Why every girl left me, it's ya." You were the reason? "I'd always talk about ya, smile at the mention of yer name, I'd always get fidgety when ya're around, it feels like an allergy." You laughed a little, but seriousing up when he grabbed your shoulders. "But... I know what a crush feels like. And we're in high school crush seems stupid. She left because she knew I was in love with someone else. My best friend. Ya." Your eyes widen a little, before softening. You remembered he's drunk. You sighed turning your head to hide your hurt.

"You're drunk, you don't mean this. Let's go to sleep." Osamu and Suna stood by the door hiding listening to your conversation. Atsumu looked at you, grabbing your arm as you walked away, you bit your lip to keep the tears in.