They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi

Tsukishima:

You were standing by a door waiting for Tsukishima, you decided to occupy yourself by playing a game on your phone

You were standing by a door waiting for Tsukishima, you decided to occupy yourself by playing a game on your phone. "Y/n?" You hummed as someone called your name, it didn't sound like anyone you knew, so you didn't lift your head. "Whatcha playing?"

"Piano tiles." You turned your phone off and looked at the stranger, seeing it was a guy from your class.

"Oh, what are you doing today?"

"Oh... uh, probably hang out in Tsukishima's house, and draw." You shrug a shoulder and placed your phone in your -Tsukishima's- jacket pocket.

"Why are you still with him, if you don't mind me asking..."

"I do mind, actually."

"I mean all he does is insult you and call you dumbass."

"I'm sorry, are you with us 24/7?" The boy stayed silent, proving your point, "Exactly." He looked at you as you looked back at the door watching it open.

"Pipsqueak." You smiled as he called you, which would confuse a lot of people. But not you.

"Hey, you ready?"

"Sure" He grabbed your hand and began to walk away, dragging you with him. Once you reached his house, you changed into one of his shirts and a pair of shorts you left. Tsukishima walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. "Look beautiful in my shirt." You smiled as he nuzzled his head into your neck. Moments like these, are rare, but not rare, rare.

"Hm." You kissed his cheek before hugging him back.

"Why are you still with me...?" you sighed and grabbed his face making him look at you.

"Is this about what that asshole said?"

"Maybe..." You're the only one who's seen Tsukishima like this.

"Your eyes."

"Huh?"

"It was your eyes. When I first met you, I saw the pain and the hard work you went through to get here today. I saw the real you. Eyes tell the story of where one has been and where one going. I saw someone who was dedicated to his words, remembering why he's here in the first place. I saw someone who wanted to open up to someone, but was scared of being judged." Tsukishimas heart melted at your words. "But I am the last person to judge you, tsuki-babe. I love you, and I can care less if you call me a dumbass. Or yell. Because I know you still love me." Tsukishima smiled at your and kissed you softly.

"I love you."

"The brightest eyes have cried the most tears, and I will never let you cry another tear, my love."

Bokuto: