Wet dreams- Tsukishima

18+ MDI

--

"Tsuki..." You moaned as the boy kissed down your neck. You gripped your hands into his hair causing the boy to moan. "Tsukii.."

"Tell me what you want, princess." Your moaned as he bit your neck and began kissing it softly.

"I want... ah... I want you. Tskui please!"

"Gotta wake up first doll." You jumped up in your bed sweating. You looked around and sighed.

"It was just a dream."  You kept repeating that to yourself as you got ready for school. When you walked out your house,  you froze seeing Tsukishima and Yamaguchi walking your way, you three normally walk together, but when your eyes landed on Tsukishima your face immediately turned red and began to run to school. Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi confused seeing you run, his eyes thinned looking at our skirt as it raised a bit. When you got to school you ran to your class, avoiding Tsukishima at all cost. But you couldn't avoid him in science, you sat down next to him trying to not to look at his hands. Trying not to imagine his hands on you. You put your head on the table as the image of Tsukishima towering over you with that stupid smirk on his face. Tsukishima looked at you as the lights went out watching your small figure shiver, he looked at your legs watching you rub them together. He smirked looking around the room before placing his hand on your thigh.

Your head jumped up looking at the tall boy, "What are you doing?" He looks at you leaning in closer to meet your whisper.

"What you thinking about?" You looked down at his lips then his eyes.

"Um... well..."

"Come on, spit it out." You swallowed the saliva in your throat and looked around the room as his hand slid up more. "Doll.." You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. "Did I hit a nerve?"

"Tskui.... what are you doing?" You asked again.

"You've been avoiding me all day. You don't think I know when you're frustrated?" You grabbed his arms as his fingers grazed your underwear.

"T-Tsuki..."

"What's the matter princess?" You gasped as he moved your underwear aside. "This wet for me?" You hit your head on his shoulder sucking in a breath.

"Tsuki..."

"Baby, use your words." You let out a little whimper as he slid a finger in.

"I... Tsuki there's people around."

"And? They're watching a movie. No one's watching." Tsukishima leaned in closer til he got to your ear. "Now... do you want me to help you out or do you want me to let you be and be bothered?"

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Help me, ah." That's all he needed, he slid another finger in making you gasp biting onto his shoulder.

"That's it baby." He leaned down kissing your neck softly, "Doing such a good job." You moaned as quietly as you could as he added a finger. "Taking my hand so well, you like this don't you? Being fingered in the middle of class."

"Hm... as long as it's by you."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Hmp." He nipped at your neck softly, you scooted closer to him trying to turn the tables, kissing his neck instead.

"Baby."

"Hm?" You began to bite his neck and trail down to his throat. His free hand grabbed your neck making you look at him. He shoved his fingers in deeper making you grip his arms tighter. Suddenly he stopped, making you whine.

His lips open on yours and he kisses you furiously, making you suspect he may have frustrated himself too, so you kiss him deeper, tongue stroking his as you press up against him. He began to move his fingers again making you shiver his other hand cupped your chin as you made out with him. He slid his fingers out leaving you wanting more, he pulled away smirking at you. "Good girl." He got up as the bell rung, you blinked fixing yourself as the lights cut on. You immediately went after the lean guy. You grabbed his arm pulling him into an empty room, connecting your lips again. He groaned cupping your face kissing you deeper. He pulled away letting you catch your breath, "What are you doing, love?"

"I want you. I can't wait." You began to mess with his zipper on his pants he sighed as you pull out his gorgeous cock. You couldn't help licking your lips at the sight, he was bigger than you thought. You brought him into your mouth lightly licking the tip. Tsukishima let out a struggled sigh. You held his breath as you took all of him in.

"Fuck... baby." Your eyes widen as he pulled you away from him.

"Tsuki..?" He grabbed your shoulder and walked to the door, you thought he was leaving for a second until he locked the door. "Oh?" He picked you up once he reached you and placed you on a table. Attaching his lips to yours once more, he moved his hands to your side sliding them down to your panties. You shuddered as he removed them and forced himself between your legs. He backed away for a second and lined himself up to you.

"Are you sure?" You looked up at him and smiled.

"Definitely." He sinks into you making you moan and stretch to his size. "Fuck... so big." He sneaks one hand to rub your clit as he starts to move, fucking into you and using his other hand to grip your hair. He pulls your head to the side and begins to litter the side of your neck with hickeys. "Tsuki..." you bite out, your hands gripped his hair and shoulder. He grunts, nipping your earlobe, then licks the hollow below your ear. You shudder and gasp, your pussy clenching involuntarily, and he hisses.

"You like this?" he asks darkly. You bite your lip and nod, a whimper escaping you as he speeds up a little. "You like knowing that anyone could walk by and see me fucking you, darling?" You stop trying to contain your moans, letting him hear just how crazy he's making you. "Well," he whispers in your ear, "So do I." His fingers rub harder on your clit, he thrusts particularly deep, grazing the magical little patch of nerves inside you, and you tumble over the edge, cutting off a short scream.

He bites down on your shoulder as he comes with you, not quite breaking skin, and the thought of tomorrow's bruises draws out your orgasm, your legs shaking as your vision turns white at the edges.

Tsukishima removed his lips and smiled down at you. "You did so well baby, taking me so good." You blushed as he kissed your neck before leaning down to kiss you again.

He leans back and pulling out making you hiss as the cold air hit you. "Fuck." You leaned back on the desk as he slid your underwear back up before helping you up. "So where does this leave us?" He grabbed your hips pulling you closer.

"I just came in you, and you ask what we are."

"I mean... yeah?"

"I'll be yours, if you'll be mine."

"I like that idea. Just... no more teasing me in class. Please."

"It led us here."

"Yeah... it did." He looked down at you gripping your chin to look at him.

"Next time you dream about me. Call me."

"I... Okay."