Adorable - Kawanishi

You first met Kawanishi when you sat outside of the school on the stairs, heartbroken. You just found out that your long-time boyfriend was cheating on you. You couldn't believe it. You thought he loved you. But no, he had to send a video of it too. "Um, excuse me miss?" You looked up to see a dark ginger-haired boy with dark brown hooded eyes.

"Y-Yes?" You stuttered, you coughed as your throat began to hurt from the crying.

"Are you okay?" You shook your head sobbing.

"M-My boyfriend of 4 y-years is c-cheating on me... e-even sent a video..." The boy sat next to you pulling you into a hug. He didn't say a word until your brother Oikawa stepped outside.

"Y/n, hey." He grabbed your face and looked at you. "What did he do?" You pulled out your phone showing him, "I'm going to kill him." You rolled your eyes and looked at the boy. So did Oikawa. "Kawanishi? Why are you here?"

"Saw her crying, just lending a shoulder." He said getting up, "But now that you're here, I can go back to practice, bye Y/n." He bowed slightly before walking away.

"You wanna go home?" You nodded your head, he grabbed your hands leading you away.

That was months ago, now here you are watching Shiratorizawa go up against Karasuno. "Oik, I wanna go home." He looked at you as he moved.

"We will, once we see who wins." You sighed and looked at the players, but someone catches your eye, Kawanishi. "Y/n, your staring at the wrong team." Somehow the boy heard him through all the cheers, you blushed as he looked up at you. You immediately hit Oikawa's head. "Ow, Y/n!"

"Shut it, Oikawa." He whined as you folded your arms, watching the game, not even bothering to look away from Kawanishi.

"Iwa-Chan, she hit me." Iwaizumi who was sitting next to him also hit the back of his head, "Iwa-Chan."

Once the game was over and Shiratorizawa lost, you found yourself waiting for them to walk by. "Kawanishi." He looked at you then at his teammates.

"I'll be out there in a second." The tall guy with olive hair walked away, the team following.

"Oh, Kawanishi has a girlfriend~" The red-haired boy sang as he passed.

"Ignore Tendo."

"Will do." You laughed softly before speaking, "I, uh, you played great out there."

"Yeah?" Kawanishi wasn't used to compliments, his coach is a hard ass.

"Yeah, it was truly cool watching you play."

"Yeah, I got that from the staring."

"Sorry!" You said quickly laughing as you waved your hands around, "It's just you're adorable and well, you helped me out when you didn't know me, and your eyes a-are really nice to look at........ Wait, that came out wrong!" You smacked your forehead, curse your awkwardness, Kawanishi watch you with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"You think... I'm adorable?"

"Well, yeah... anyway, I really just wanted to say thanks, for that night."

"It's no biggy." You smile lightly, moving your foot around almost falling as you twisted your foot. Kawanishi grabbed your arms as you hissed. "You okay?"

"Yeah, it's probably just sprung it." You laughed it off, the dark ginger-haired boy looked at your weird.

"For someone who just hurt their foot, you seem fine."

"I'm use to it, I'm a total klutz." You laughed again.

"Huh."

"Kawanishi, the coach is ready to go, say goodbye lover boy~" Kawanishi rolled his eyes.

"Sorry about him."

"It's fine."

"Come on sis." You pulled a pen out of your bag, rolling your eyes too.

"Let me see your hand." He looked at you confused, he hesitated before giving it to you, you wrote down a number. "Don't be scared to text me, or call." He looked at his hand in shock as you walked out with your brother, not believing this just happened.

"Kawanishi!"

"Coming!" You smiled softly as your brother looked at you.

"What?"

"Out of everyone, I would of much rather Kageyama, but someone from Shiratorizawa?"

"Sorry bro, things aren't going your way. And you know you'd be complaining more if it was me and Kageyama. Be glad it's not the big guy that keeps telling you, 'you should've come to Shiratorizawa.'" You said making an emotionless face.

"Ha, ha." Your brother looked at his friend with a growl.

"Never repeat that sentence."

"You should've come to Shira-tori-zawa!~" You sung to your bother, he growled and stormed off making you laugh. Kawanishi watched from the bus, smiling to himself.