Trauma- Kuroo

You stayed to yourself, you never talked to anyone, you always stayed to yourself.  You always stared at the empty spaces as if there was nothing around you worth of your attention. You walked with no hurry, and you even looked pleased to have no one around.

Just your luck on a rainy day, you forgot your umbrella. You were walking to school with your bag over your head not in any rush to hurry up and get to school. You cursed yourself as you stepped in a puddle. You froze as you didn't feel the cold rain anymore. "Hey, there?" You slowly looked up surprised to see the captain of the volleyball team. He was just as surprised to see you, walking in the rain. "You can sick without an umbrella." You looked at him for a second before walking off again. "Hey!" You can hear him run up to you quickly. "Hey, what's up? Why are you running away."

"No." Was all you told him.

"I'm sorry."

"Just stop." You quickly walked off faster than you have all year and ran into the school. That's when life got complicated, ever since that run in with Kuroo, he's noticed your more.

Soon enough, he started to notice little things about you. He noticed how you fixed your things on your desk, and how you sited. Classes got more boring each passing day, and he started to notice other things, too. He started to notice how you fixed your hair, and all the things you did to keep yourself entertained in class.

But he noticed something else.

You were always alone. You weren't rude to anyone, or had a bad attitude. He had seen you help other classmates when needed. He was no stranger to people like you. His best friend, Kenma, was one of those people. He understood it existed certain pleasure in being alone.

He wondered about you. Wondered why you were always alone, where did your mind wonder, how did you never get bored being alone?

And eventually the truth hit him.

He liked you. After that he tried to talk to you but always got the answer, no. He asked around about you and never got anything real. It frustrated him, so one day he waited after school, waited for you to walk by. "So, Y/n. Why are you always alone?" You looked over at the tall boy.

"You don't give up."

"You should ask my team that question. They'd laugh."

"Right." You began to walk off but he followed.

"Seriously, how come I never see you around anyone?"

"Okay, stop." You turned around cutting off his tracks. "Whatever game this is, stop. I'm alone for a reason okay? Just stop."

"Why? Why should I?"

"Why are you so invested in me all the sudden?"

"Because... I don't know actually. I just... I like you."

"You know nothing about me."

"I wanna know more about you." He stepped closer to you making you step back.

"I keep telling you no for a reason."

"Which is?"

"You won't like me once you know me. I'm better alone, I won't break things."

"You think you'll break me?"

"I know I will."

"I'm a pretty tough guy."

"Why are you so desperate?"

"Why are you so... difficult?"

"Kuroo... I let you in, I will ruin your life."

"Then.. it's on me. Just give me a chance."

"Why should I?" Kuroo reached for your hand, you flinched a little before allowing it.

"Because no one should be alone in the world." You looked up at him as he rubbed your knuckles. "And because... I want to get to know you."

"Okay." Kuroo wasted no time to put a smile on his face at the word thankful it wasn't another no. After that you still hid things from Kuroo, but you grew comfortable with him, and you eventually became his girlfriend.

He scheduled a date with the team to meet you, you were beyond nervous. To make matters worse your dad and mom were arguing and you accidently broke a glass,  you jumped as your dad looked over at you. "I'm so sorry." You quickly ran out the house before he could do anything, and ran to the restaurant where you were meeting the team. You met Kuroo at the door and was greeted by a head kiss before walking into the restaurant. You sat down smiling at everyone, the dinner was going smoothly, everyone was talking telling you stories about Kuroo. Until you accidently spilt a cup. "I-I'm so sorry."

"Hey it's okay, it's just a cup of water. I'll get it." Kuroo said as he picked it up and placed napkins down.

"How come y'all aren't angry?" Kuroo looked at you in shock.

"Its just a cup, did you get cut?" You looked at Kenma and began to crying.

"Hey, love, why don't you stay at my house tonight, okay?"

"Yeah... ok." He stood up and helped you to his house. "I'm sorry about dinner."

"Hey no, are you okay though?"

"My dad hits me..." Kuroo looked at you in horror cutting off his steps.

"Babe..."

"That's why... why I didn't want to date you."

"You won't break me. I won't break you. Okay?" You smiled up at him and nodded your head. "Because I love you..."

"You do?" You looked up at him with a wider smile.

"I do."

"I love you too." You leaned up and kissed him softly.

"I'll keep you safe. I promise."

"Okay."