Like shes mine- Kageyama

You didn't know what to do in this situation, you texted your boyfriend, telling him to meet you. It reminded you of the time you were 12, your mother found out she was pregnant with your brother. Your dad didn't believe her, saying she was sleeping with her boss. You rubbed your face sighing as the door of your room opened. "Babe?"

"Hey." You stood up sighing, he furred his brows at you.

"Everything okay?" You had to think of a way to tell this to him carefully, he seems like he's in a good mood. You'd like to keep it that way, he's not exactly the best when he's mad or angry.

"Uh, depends..."

"Is this something that would make me mad?"

"Um, depends..."

"Is this about your friend, Kageyama?" You furred your brows.

"Why would this be about Kags?"

"I don't know." He's getting mad, okay, okay, you sighed and sat back down.

"It doesn't have to do with Kageyama, I promise." He sighed and ran his hand over his mouth. You go to Karasuno while he goes to Nekoma, so distance sucks, but you know why he's bringing Kageyama up. Every time your boyfriend comments something bad about your hair or clothes, Kageyama would always compliment you on it.

"Then what was it?"

"I... I'm late..." Your boyfriend furred his brows.

"Okay?"

"I took a pregnancy test, and it came out positive..." You stood up as he began to pace.

"I can't have a kid right now... I'm only 16, do you know what this could do to someone like me? This could ruin the name I've made for myself!"

"The name you made for yourself? How do you think I feel? I'm scared G/n."

"I... I can't do this... are you even sure it's mine?" You froze, giving him a look.

"Are you shitting me? I'm 16 G/n, you're the only guy I've been with intimately, how else would be the father?"

"Kageyama." You scoffed.

"Not this again."

"How do I know you weren't sleeping with him, huh? I don't know."

"Because I love you! You jackass!" You sighed and shook your head.

"I can't do this." You scoffed again as he walked out the room, great. Just great. You slumped into your seat, shaking your head.

You spent the next days going to doctor appointments or staying home helping your mom with your brother. After a week you decided to go up to the school to let them know you'd be missing a couple of months. You walked slowly taking your time, you stopped at the gate in front of the school, leaning against it. "Hinata!" You jumped at Hinata fell by your feet.

"Y/n?"

"Hey," You looked at the boys and sighed, just Hinata and Kageyama.

"Why'd you trip me, Kageyama?!"

"You were about to run into Y/n," He told his friend as he helped him up. "By the way, are you okay?" You sighed against the gate.

"Not really, trying to get to the principal's office."

"I'll help Hinata, tell the teacher I'll be a little late." Hinata took off as Kageyama walked you to the office. After you told them and Kageyama the situation they said they'd give Kageyama the work to give you. He helped you get home safe, and he stayed every step of the way. During the 9 months of your pregnancy, and the three years after. He stayed, for the doctor appointments, the weird cravings, the mood swings, the contractions, for the birth of your daughter, her first words, her first birthday, second, and third. You'd always go to the games in return, showing your appreciation. Until one day, you were getting ready for the game, you were bringing your brother along as well while your mom was working, Kageyama was getting D/n ready. "Hey, uh, you do know we're going up against Nekoma right?" You gulped and turned around, looking at Kageyama.