Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi

Tsukishima:

Tsukishima was having a horrible day, like horrible

Tsukishima was having a horrible day, like horrible. He felt sick, he felt nervous. He felt ill. Today was an off day, he wouldn't admit it, but he missed you. You guys got into an argument last week. You made up, but it's been a hell of a week. You guys weren't normal, he hated that he won't admit he misses your kisses. It was driving him crazy. Once he saw your aggravated face he couldn't help but smile. You looked so cute arguing with your ex. Wait. Tsukishima looked at the guy, it was indeed your ex. The one who broke up with you for your cousin. He sighed, knowing your day was going horrible too. He walked over, cutting off whatever your ex was saying as he pushed you into the lockers, kissing the hell out of you. Your eyes widen at the sight of your salty boyfriend kissing you, but you didn't mind, you closed your eyes, falling into his warmth, you missed this. Of course, you missed this, after your argument and Tsukishima was in the wrong, you knew he'd never admit it and apologize. It was so awkward, but now you know. He missed you too. He isn't one to get jealous, no matter the guy. You knew he'd kiss you anyway. He just missed you. When he pulled away your ex was gone, "I missed you." You smiled softly at the soft Tsukishima. "I'm sorry-" You kissed him quickly.

"I should be thanking you, let's just forget about the argument."

Kenma:

You guys were at the video game store/library, sitting at a table as he played his game

You guys were at the video game store/library, sitting at a table as he played his game. You smiled softly, keeping your hand on his thigh as you read a book on your phone. Kenma only looked up at the presence of another person joining the table and how your hand squeezed his thigh tighter. He scooted his chair closer to you and smiled softly turning his game off. "Did you die?"

"Hm mh, what are you reading?"

"The promise." He nodded his head, wrapping his arms around you as you read. He kissed your shoulder softly, sighing at the comfort you turned your phone off. "You okay?"

"Hm." He trailed his kiss upwards making you laugh softly, he kissed your ear before turning your head to kiss you. You smiled into the kiss, what you didn't know, was he didn't close his eyes, keeping them locked with your ex as he looked at you. When he got up and walked away was when he closed them. Humming into the kiss before pulling away. "I love you."