Friends to Lovers - Atsumu

"Atsumu!!" He looked at you as you ran into the gym.

"Hey!"

"Hi..." You sighed, bending over to catch your breath. "I made it, few."

"Ya beat yer new record." You both laughed, you hugged him before backing up. Right on time, Atusmu's girlfriend walked in.

"Oh, hi, Y/n"

"G/n. Hi, so are we still thinking about Saturday?" Atsumu's girlfriend and him furred their brows. "Dinner with me and B/n. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah, we can make it."

"Oh, it's fine. So, Tsumu, what are we doing for our traditional Friday nights?"

"OH, I totally forgot about that, is it okay if I skip it?" Skip it? "I sort of promised G/n, I'd take her out." You forced a smile, that's 5 times in the past 5 weeks.

"Oh, it's fine... I'll just invite B/n over instead." Atsumu felt as if you were replacing him, but to be honest he's never around anymore to replace. "I'll see you at practice?" You asked.

"Oh, the practice was canceled." You looked at his girlfriend.

"Oh, okay, well... see you whenever I guess..." You frowned as you walked home.

The next 5 weeks were hell, every time you'd see Atsumu, he'd wave but then his girl would pull him away. You haven't seen him since you sighed and walked over to your boyfriend. "Hey, love."

"Hey, everything okay?"

"Hm, yeah." He looked at you and rolled his eyes.

"Bummed about what's his face?"

"Atsumu, how many times do I have to tell you his name. And he's my best friend."

"Right, think about this, if he's your so-called best friend, he wouldn't be ignoring you and blowing you off." You rolled your eyes, knowing he's right. "And I'm tired of you talking about him."

"I miss him, it's been 10 weeks since we hung out."

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I not enough?" Where is this coming from?

"Of course you are, I'm just saying-"

"I'm not having this conversation." You frowned as he walked away, you leaned against your locker slowly sliding down it.

"Ya know moping isn't going to help." You groaned before looking at the male. "What was that about?"

The next 5 weeks were hell, every time you'd see Atsumu, he'd wave but then his girl would pull him away. You haven't seen him since you sighed and walked over to your boyfriend. "Hey, love."

"Well, when it includes my brother, something's going to die." You both laughed lightly, he joined you on the floor hitting your knee softly. "What's up?"

"I haven't hung out with your brother in 10 weeks." Osamu looked at you confused.

"Really? He usually can't go one day without seeing ya, did something happen?"

"His girlfriend happened..." Osamu looked at you and sighed.

"Ya know, the damn idiot won't stop talking about ya. He's worried. He feels as if yer replacing him."

"He's never around to be replaced, Samu. It'd be one thing if he was, but he's not. It's like I don't exist when she's around... Was practice canceled the other day?"

"Huh? No, ya know we only cancel practice when it rains or something major came up."

"Right, of course. She lied..."