Jealous- Tsukishima

.-Tsukishima only tolerated you because you were friends with Yamaguchi.

-Didn't think he'd fall for someone like you

-But the tall dinosaur lover did

-And eventually asked you out

-But you didn't want people to know until you told Yamaguchi.

-He understood.

-But it didn't help when people would try to hit on him, he wouldn't use the girlfriend card unless he certainly had to

-Which brings us to this...

You were walking back from your talk with Yamaguchi, trying to find your tall boyfriend. Yamaguchi figured y'all were dating when Tsukishima would hold back on the insults and the teasing. If he did tease it'd be about your height and how you're the perfect size to be carried around in his pocket. A dead giveaway is what Tadashi called it. But when you spotted a girl talking to Tsukishima not far away, a part of you got jealous at how close she was to your boyfriend

"I'm not interested." You heard your boyfriend tell her, but she wouldn't give up.

"Come on, give a girl a shot."

"I have a girlfriend." Your heart fluttered at the words.

"She can learn to share. I mean... she already has to share with you that ugly elephant." Was she talking about me? You couldn't help but think, and before your mind caught up with your actions, your arms were wrapped around Tsukishima's neck, legs wrapped around his front and head in his neck. Tsukishima was tense and about to tell the other girl to piss off until your strawberry scent hit his nose. He smiled a little and placed his hands on your thighs, boosting you a little. You lifted your head to smile up at him.

"Baby. Can we go home now... something stinks." Tsukishima smirked at your remark and kissed your head.

"Of course, love." He knew you must have told Yams before doing this. He knew how you were about telling him first. The girl looked at you two, making you sigh.

"If you were referring to me as an elephant. I think you should take a look in the mirror before insulting me, sweetie." Tsuki smiled down at you and boosted you up before walking away. Once y'all reached his house he pulled you onto his lap.

"Were you jealous, baby?" You rolled your eyes at the smirk on his face before attacking his neck. "Uh, baby girl..." His grip tightened on your hips as you bit down. You pulled away from his neck, a smirk forming on your lips at your work before mumbling.

"Mine." Kei looked at you and smiled before kissing your lips lightly.

"I'm all yours, love."