Old Friend- Ukai

"Hey, Bitch!" I looked at the door as my best friend let herself in.

"Whore." She stuck out her tongue laughing.

"We're going out."

"F/n."

"Y/n." She gave me a warning tone. "We're going, now let's get you dressed."  I groaned and took the box from her heading to my bathroom knowing she'll use my room. I opened the box and was met with a beautiful black dress, I picked it up and looked at it, before seeing black heels and a silver mask. I put the dress down and picked up the mask seeing a blue/black bracelet and smiled. I put the mask down lifting the bracelet. Hmm, I slipped it on before I got undressed and put the beautiful black dress on. I looked at myself in the mirror smiling. I took the heels and placed them on the ground before moving the box and placing it on the toilet. I brushed my hair and did it before brushing my teeth. I put the mask on and grabbed my phone slipping on the heels. I sighed and looked at myself again, thank god you can't see the bruise on my waist. I almost jumped out of my skin when someone knocked on the door.

"Jeez, F/n." I heard a laugh as I unlocked the door and opened it. Her laugh turned into her coughing. "Jeez. Already dying?"

"Damn.." She looked at me up and down. "If I was a guy I'd hit that." I laughed at her.

"You and you only. If I were a guy I'd think there was something wrong with you." She gave me a look making me laugh more.

"Any-tee-ways, you look sexy mama." I shook my head and looked at her. She wore a black dress too and heels. I noticed her mask was also black and her hair is wavy.

"So do you Mamacita." She laughed and shook her head.

"So." I looked at her wrist as I saw a gold bracelet.. like the one I never take off. I looked down at mine next to my blue one. "I remember when we made these, always." She held out her arm making me laugh, I held my arm next to hers making our bracelets touch.

"And forever." She smiled before clapping her hands, making me flinch slightly, thankfully she didn't see it.

"Okay, now, the plan is at, go. Let's go have fun." I sighed and fixed my mask before putting a bow in my hair and walking out of the house arms lynched with her.

"So where are we going?"

"A club, I want you to meet my date." I shook my head chuckling a bit.

"Only you, must be going well for there to be a second date, yeah?" She looked at me and stopped. "I know you, F/n." She gasped dramatically.

"Y/n M/n L/n, how dare you." I mimicked her gasp.

"F/n M/n L/n, I dare so." She gave me a playful glare before walking away. "Aww, babes." I lightly jogged up to her lynching our arms. "I sowwy, babe, and I love you." I saw her puff before groaning. "But seriously, going good?"

"Yes, it is. You're lucky I love you, mamas." I smiled and hit her hip with mine lightly making us laugh. Once we reached the club we use to go to. "People missed you here babes."

"Aye, my nickname for you, babes." She laughed as we got in line, "I wish you would've told me we were coming here..." after a few minutes the man looked into our eyes.

"Girls? Hey, it's been a minute."

"Hey!" F/n kissed his cheek as I hugged him.

"Hey."

"Well, you guys can go right in."

"Thanks, g/n." You both walked in greeted with loud music and dancing.

"Let's get you laid, babes." She smiled lightly as she dragged me to the bar.

"Hey!" He looked at us and smiled.