According to you- Kenma

Your boyfriend was on the Nekoma volleyball team, it was a Saturday so he decided to have the team over while you two hung out. You guys began to watch Teen Wolf as you gather amongst yourselves.

"Get up," Jackson told someone that was sitting next to Lydia.

"How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The guy asked, looking at the table.

"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot. So I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar." Danny told him.

"I heard mountain lion," Jackson said, taking bites of his food. Stiles was too busy looking up on his phone who the guy was to be listening to them.

"A cougar is a mountain lion," Lydia said out of nowhere causing us to look at her, then her fake dumb blonde came back. "Isn't it?"

"Ha, reminds me of you babe," your boyfriend told you making the team look at him.

"How is she like Y/n?" Kuroo asked.

"She's stupid." Your gaze fell to the ground, Kuroo furrowed his brows and looked at Kenma.

"Y/n's actually pretty smart." You looked at Kenma and smiled softly.

"Thanks." You mouthed to him before watching tv again. Once the team left it was just you and your boyfriend.

"Babe, can you get me a glass of water?"

"Sure, love." You walked to the kitchen and opened the top cabinet, grabbing a glass only for it to slip out of your hands and crash to the ground.

"What the hell?!" You jumped looking at him.

"I-It slipped..."

"God, you're so useless." Your shoulders fell as he began to clean the mess. "Can't even do anything right." You looked at the floor before walking away. You sat on the couch and finished the show, once your boyfriend walked over and sat beside you he sighed. "I'm sorry, okay? Did you hurt yourself?" You shook your head. "How about I make it up to you?" He kissed your neck making you squirm.

"I'm not in the mood, B/n."

"Why are you being so difficult." You sighed and stood up. "Where are you going?"

"Kenma's."

"Since when are you friends with Kenma?" You looked at him and sighed.

"Since I became manager of the team." You told him, slipping on your shoes.

"Why are you so hard to please?" You sighed and just walked out of the house. You made it to Kenma's and sighed, knocking on the door softly.

"Y/n?"

"Hey." You smiled at the pudding-haired boy as he let you in.

"Everything okay?"

"Not really, but I'll be alright."

"I'm sorry about B/n, what he said was rude."

"Don't worry about it." You brushed it off. "I'm sorta used to it now," you laughed a little before sitting on Kenma's bed. "What you playing.

"Hm, oh, uh, animal crossing, wanna play?"

"Sure." You sat on the floor and played the game with Kenma all night, your boyfriend watched his stream, watching how you looked so comfortable with Kenma than him, he watched how you smiled more, and he absolutely hated it.

You were getting ready for the party the couch was throwing for the volleyball team when your phone died. You put it on charge and couldn't decide which dress you wanted to wear. You couldn't decide on a beautiful black one, or the gorgeous red one that fades to black, skin-tight at the top, and a little loose at the bottom. Your boyfriend would like the black one, but this isn't just about him, it's about the team. So you decided to wear the ones that match the boy's volleyball uniforms. You put your hair into a ponytail and curled it, before sliding on black heels. You put on cute heart-dangly earrings. You grabbed your phone and looked at the time. "Shoot. I'm late." You grabbed your bag and headed out the door running into Kenma and your boyfriend.