Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo

"Today was perfect." You said leaning into Kuroo.

"Every day is perfect is when I'm near you." You laughed as the waves crashed against the sand. "I'm being serious."

"I'm sure, Ku." He held your hand spinning you around, "ah, I wish every day was like today."

"Why can't it be?"

"Volleyball comes to mind." You sighed as Kuroo pulled you into him, you leaned into him smiling.

"Sorry love."

"Don't, you love the game, and I love watching you play." He laughed making you close your eyes and lean into him more. You gasped as you fell forward, you looked around quickly. "Kuroo?" He was just here... "Kuroo!" You lost balance and fell forward, but instead of sand, it was a cliff.

"AHH!" You screamed you jolted awake, tears falling down your face.

"Baby?" You quickly turned to see Kuroo by your side, taking a deep breath of relief. "You okay?"

"Just a bad dream... my love." He kissed your head before laying back down, he grabbed your hand and dragged you down with him.

"Well, you're here with me, baby. No one can hurt you." You sighed into him, looking up at him, who knows when you can lose this boy. It's not like your promised tomorrow.

When you woke up, Kuroo was sleeping peacefully. You carefully got out of bed, walking towards the kitchen. You got out breakfast ingredients and some of Kuroo's favorite drink, which consist of strawberry syrup and cream, apparently taste like strawberry shortcake. You began to make breakfast when you heard footsteps appear. "Good morning love." You cheered, you heard the footsteps get closer and arms wrap around your waist.

"I got worried when I didn't see you beside me this morning." You laughed flipping the eggs.

"Sorry, I woke up earlier than the alarm, I thought I make you some breakfast before practice."

"God, baby, what did I do to deserve you?"

"You were born." He laughed at your joke as you placed the eggs on a plate, moving on to the bacon. "Now, go get ready, breakfast should be ready by the time you're done." He sighed before kissing your head.

"You coming to watch the game this afternoon?"

"Of course, can't expect you to win without your good luck charm." He laughed again and headed upstairs.

"I really won't." You smiled to yourself, but once you no longer heard his footsteps your smiling faded. The feeling you got when you woke up came back, you felt scared. You shook your head, it was just a dream, but... dreams come true sometimes.

You put the rest of the food in a container, you know he never has time for breakfast due to how early practice starts. "Oi! Foods done!"

"I'm right here, no need to shout my love." He leaned over you and grabbed the container. "Walk me to practice."

"Of course. It's like a routine now, don't plan on breaking it." He kissed your head again, before grabbing your hand.

"Hey, go get ready too. I'll get the rest of my stuff ready." You nodded your head before running upstairs, throwing open your closet door when you entered your room. You grabbed a sweater since it's always cold in the morning and some leggings. You slipped on your socks and walked back downstairs seeing Kuroo wait for you.

"All ready!" You slipped on your shoes as did Kuroo, you both walked out of the house, holding each other close. "Hm, I wish I could stay with you."

"It's fine love, I know you have to meet your mom and stuff today, and do whatever it is you two do."