Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi

Sakusa:

You were sitting by your friends at this new cafe when it happened

You were sitting by your friends at this new cafe when it happened. You laughed at something they said and accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry." You looked at the guy and laughed.

"Oh it's no problem, you're Y/n, right?"

"Yeah, that's me..." You looked at him weirdly.

"Oh, we have a few classes together, I'm B/n." He held out his hand making you laugh.

"Ah, sorry, I don't do handshakes." The boy laughed nodding his head.

"Right, because of the number of pathogens passed during a handshake is staggering. It's actually safer to kiss." You nodded your head.

"Was that a pickup line?"

"Not if it doesn't work." You smiled looking at Sakusa as he walked in.

"Bout to find out." He watched as you walked away confused. You looked at your crush/best friend. "Hey, Sak."

"Hm?"

"Shake my hand." He looked at you confused.

"Y/n, you know I-"

"Right, because of the numbers of pathogens passed during a handshake is staggering. It's actually safer to kiss." Your crush's eyes widen at your words.

"I... uh, was that a pick-up line? The stuff Atsumu said girls do to him." You laughed at his confused face.

"It, uh, was. If... you want it to be if it worked." He smiled at you and bent down, removing his mask a little to kiss you.

"I like it. It did work. Kiss me more often." He walked off to your friends leaving you a blushing mess.

Atsumu:

You were sitting with your friends, you've been doing nothing but studying the past week

You were sitting with your friends, you've been doing nothing but studying the past week. "I am in such a need of a hot shower." Your friends laugh with you.

"Us too." You shook your head and sighed.

"You know, if you want, we can save hot water and take a shower together?" You looked at your friends, Is he behind me? Your friends nodded their heads. You turned around looking at him confused.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Yes, I'm B/n, you're Y/n, right? We have chemistry together. But uh, I was hoping we could build chemistry between us." You rolled your eyes laughing softly.

"Was that two pick-up lines in one?"

"Eh, I'm just good like that." You laughed before looking at Atsumu who walked in with Osamu.

"Oi, boys! We're over here!" The boy looked at you then at the volleyball players.

"Oh, hey, Y/n, who's this?" Osamu kissed your friend's head before sitting down beside her, Atsumu doing the same to you.

"Hey, oh him, he's in my chemistry."

"Oh, I'm in that class." You laughed softly, before smirking.

"We should totally build our chemistry." You and the girls laughed as Atsumu choked on his drink. "You okay, Sumu?"

"I, uh, y-yeah, I-I'm good." You laughed softly.

"Welp, ladies, I need to go home and shower." You bent down to Atsumu's ear. "we could save water if you want to join me?" He blushed before looking at you wide-eyed.

"I suddenly also need to take a shower."

"You just took one before we came here," His brother said, looking at him confused. Atsumu looked at you than at him.

"Welp, I need another one, bye!" He grabbed your hand running out of the library.

Asahi:

You were sitting with Asahi eating Nachos when he excused himself to go to the bathroom

You were sitting with Asahi eating Nachos when he excused himself to go to the bathroom. A guy took his chance walking up to you. "Hello." You looked at him and smiled sweetly.

"Hi."

"You're not on a date, are you?" You frowned, you wanted to say yes, but you're not.

"No, no I'm not."

"Hm, jalapenos and Nachos, huh? You know we can be like that." You furred your brows.

"How so?"

"Because I'm cheesy and you're hot." You laughed lightly, Asahi noticed and frowned. He walked over scaring the guy a little.

"Asahi! Hey, this is B/n, B/n this is Asahi."

"H-Hi."

"Hello."

"I'll be going n-now." You watched confused as he left. Asahi took his seat back and began to eat some of the nachos.

"Hey, Asahi."

"Hm?" You smirked messing with a nacho.

"We're like jalapenos and Nachos." You took a bite as Asahi looked at you. "Cause you're hot and I'm cheesy. We're perfect for each other." He blushed at your words.

"I, uh, I-I am...? Y-You think I'm h-hot? I-I mean... uh..." You smiled lightly.

"Of course I do, you big idiot. You're so sweet and hot." You mumbled the last part but he heard you.

"You're wrong." You furred your brows looking at him. "You're hot and I'm cheesy." You were about to speak until he kissed you, you both smiled as you pulled away.

"Well... you certainly taste cheesy." You both laughed before finishing your nachos.