"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara

"Psst. Uh, hey. Roomie, roomie." You opened an eye looking at a bedhead Sugawara, "Oh hey, uh, sorry for waking you up. And it's late. I'm sorry. I already said that." He took a deep sigh and looked at you. "I can't sleep."

"Well, I can." You mumbled turning around, Sugawara looked at your body in shock and sighed.

"Sorry." You groaned, turning around and pushing yourself up on your elbows.

"What's wrong?" He smiled a little, turning back to you.

"It's just... a bad storm outside. And... um, I'm a little scared."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, I've been tossing and turning for like... 20 minutes now. I don't think I'll be able to sleep soon. Uh, can I... um, can I sleep with you?" You cocked a brow at your roommate. "I get it if it's weird or anything. I thought I might give it a shot and I don't know what else to do."

"Well," you sighed and scooted over, "come on."

"Really? It's okay with you?"

"We've been roommates for a long time now, I trust you won't do anything. Now... you getting in or what?"

"Thank you." He crawled under the blanket with you, sighing at the comfort.

"Better?"

"Hm. Your bed is bigger than I thought." You laughed a little, turning on your side. "I'll try not to take up too much space. I'm pretty thin shouldn't be a problem I guess."

"Goodnight Suga." You froze when you felt arms wrap around you.

"I... hope you like this..."

"I-It's fine..." You were thankful he couldn't see how red your face is.

"Hm. I already feel better." You chuckled lightly, pushing yourself farther into him.

"Hm. You're really warm." He squeezed your side before sighing.

"Thanks." He moved his hand to yours, holding it softly. "Jesus, your hands are cold." You sighed, turning around so you were now facing him.

"Hm. That's what happens when someone sleeps alone. Sorry I don't extract body heat as boys do."

"It's fine, ms. feisty." You looked up at him with a scowl but it quickly was replaced with shock as Sugawara held your hands to his face blowing his hot breath on them before kissing them softly. "Warmer?"

"I-uh, yes... t-thank you." You scooted closer, placing one hand on his side. Your face reddens as you felt nothing but skin. You hid your face in Sugawara and closed your eyes. After a few moments of silence, Sugawara bent his head down kissing your head lightly.

"Get some sleep, Y/n..." You sighed into him nodding your head.

"You too, Koshi." The boy sighed into your bed holding you closer.