Never too late- Bokuto

Warning: Smut

You looked at Bokuto across the room as his fiancé speaks, you smiled at his face. He looks so helplessly in love. You scrunched your nose as he looked at you and winked, you looked back at the woman and smiled at her. "So, here's to my Bokuto." Everyone in the room clapped as you got up.

"So... um when Bokuto asked me to do a speech for his wedding and practice it at his rehearsal dinner, I was surprised. But I'd do anything for Bo, so here goes nothing." You cleared your throat and fiddled with the glass in your hands, "When I met Bo, we were 12, and we became friends quite instantly, and ever since then I realized why girls threw themselves at him. Bokuto was the kind of guy you could rely on. Every girls dream guy if you will. Bokuto is kind, funny, loyal, smart, childish... but he's dependable too. Bokuto happens to be the only guy in my life who hasn't treated me like shit. Our friendship is a little complicated, but who's isn't, and no matter how complicated, Bo stayed. He never left my side. And now F/n, you get to have Bokuto, he's your headache now." You raised your class to your friend, "you get to love his amazing flaws, his mistakes, him. Bokuto is every girls dream guy, and he's yours. And you get to have the only Bokuto Kotaro in the world. Congrats to the happy couple." Everyone cheered at you as you remained eye contact with Bokuto.

"You were good up there?" You turned your attention to your best friend and smiled. "And seriously brave."

"Thanks." You smiled softly as Bokuto and F/n walked up.

"I love you." Your smile grew a bit before going back to a small grin.

"I love you, too."

"So... um, I realized you never said anything about me." You looked at F/n and your smile fell.

"Yah, I don't really know you. You never tried to get to know me."

"Let's not do this here." You looked at Bo and nodded your head.

"You're right, Bo. I'm sorry."

"Seriously? You're like a lost puppy, doing whatever he says."

"F/n."

"Hm, better than marrying him because he's rich and it'd make mommy and daddy proud."

"Y/n." You sighed and walked off with your friend behind you. You sat down on the stairs of the entrance. "Y/n..."

"This is hard, g/n."

"I know... I know it is... especially after all you've been through together."

"I wish I could go back to before we crossed that line... it's been years, and it's too late to have all these feelings rush back just because he's getting married."

"You don't forget your first love... you use to hate every girl who came around. And he was your first kiss. I mean you guys tried to date, but it never worked out."

"He wasn't ready... he didn't want to lose a friend. Ruin... us."

"But he did anyway. He fell just as hard as you did, but he was scared."

"And now, hes ready... just not with me."

"No.. he settled. But he's not ready, I saw the way he looked at you when you spoke about him. He's never looked at any other girl that way. You're his everything wrapped in one... remember? He thinks you're worth more than 10 bucks... I remember when he told you that."