Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto

You opened your eyes to Tuskishima's back, you sat up looking at him softly

You opened your eyes to Tuskishima's back, you sat up looking at him softly. "Hm? You okay, love?" He looked at you and smiled.

"Yeah, sorry if I woke you." You shook your head, holding the blanket up to your chin.

"I don't mind." You yawned leaning into Tsukishima. "Hm, so warm." He smiled down at you.

"How'd you sleep, pipsqueak?"

"Hm, lovely, you?"

"Same." He leaned back bringing you with him, you sighed at the warm cuddling closer to him. "Hm." He kissed your head squeezing you softly. "I love you."

"I love you too, Tsuki."

--

Sugawara opened his eyes to you playing with his hair, once you saw his eyes open you withdraw your hand

Sugawara opened his eyes to you playing with his hair, once you saw his eyes open you withdraw your hand. He took in your appearance seeing you in his shirt from last night and some shorts. "Morning Suga. How'd you sleep, babes." He turned on his back as you placed your hands on your feet, seeing you sat crossed cross. He smiled up at you.

"Hm. I sleep good, baby. You?" His morning voice was so hot, but you ignored that for now turning your body grabbing the tray.

"I slept good too babes. I got up earlier to make you breakfast in bed. I was a little sore but I moved back and forth on my heels." He sat up looking down at the tray, he smiled, kissing you softly, you hummed.

"Thanks, baby. You're amazing." You smiled brightly as he took the food and began to eat. "Where's yours?"

"Not hungry." You simply stated he groaned as he took a sip of his coffee.

"I love your coffee baby. Morning love." He kissed you softly, you could taste the pancakes and bacon from his lips with a hint of coffee.

"Morning babes."

--

Unlike Sugawara and Tsukishima, this boy woke up to nothing

Unlike Sugawara and Tsukishima, this boy woke up to nothing. He sat up confused until he heard someone in the bathroom. He got walking to the bathroom slowly, knocking on the door. "Babe, you in there?" You opened the door immediately, he took notice of his clothes and a towel. He looked down and saw you take the gloves off to put your hair up. He smirked when he saw his shirt on you. "Morning." You smiled up at him and placed your hands on his chest.

"Morning." You reached up kissing his lips softly. "Hm," you pulled back and smiled lightly. "I gathered you some clothes for a shower, I'm making breakfast for when you get out. And I wiped off the sink before placing your clothes down for you." Sakusa looked down at you and smiled. "What?"

"You are so perfect." You scrunched your nose shaking your head.

"Just being a good girlfriend." He smiled leaning down to kiss you, you wrapped your arms around his neck as he gripped your waist tightly. "I love you." He smiled against your lips.

"I love you. Hm." He nudged your nose before pulling away.

"Okay, you take your shower, I'll be downstairs. Don't worry I won't let your cousin eat anything I make ya." He laughed watching you walk downstairs. He closed the door, getting ready for the day. You were in the middle of doing the bacon when he got done. You jumped as water hit your shoulder, but you relaxed when Sakusa's shampoo hit your nose, his arms wrapped around your stomach as he held you close. "How'd you sleep?"

"Hm, would've been better if I woke up to you beside me." You laughed and turned around to kiss him.

"Sorry, love. It took me a while to get unsore okay? So I thought I'd do something nice for you." He shook his head, sighing.

"I appreciate it, but next time, just stay in bed." You smiled at the words, next time.

"Okay." You kissed his lips before going back to cooking.

--

When you woke up Bokuto was standing against the door with a towel around his head

When you woke up Bokuto was standing against the door with a towel around his head. You furred your brows. He walked over and kissed your lips slowly. "Hm. Morning baby owl." You smiled only to gasp as Bokuto picked you up.

"Morning bo." He carried you to the bathroom placing you into the tub. You sighed at the hotness. "Hm, thanks, baby."

"Of course, thought you might still be sore." You smiled at him and cupped his cheek.

"You're amazing. Mind doing my hair?" He smiled and shook his head, grabbing the cup filling it with water. He poured it over your head blocking your eyes, once your hair was wet enough he grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted some into his hand. He rubbed his hands together before rubbing it into your hair, massaging your scout. "I should get you to do my hair from now on." He laughed softly.

"Lean back." You did as told and leaned your head back, letting him rinse it out. He put some conditioner in his hand and did the same. "You can wash your body in the meantime, do not want to get into that mood right now." You laughed this time as he turned around. "Let me know when you're done." You laughed washing your body, getting everywhere before telling him you were done. "Mk. Head back." You did as told and he got the conditioner out. He rinsed your water and told you to wait a second. He grabbed your towel and helped you stand before wrapping your towel around you. He let you dry yourself off too, once you did though, he sat you on the toilet and handed you your clothing. Letting you dress, before he picked you up.

"Hm. You should do this more often." He smirked carrying you down the stairs carefully.

"Maybe I will." He placed you down on a chair scooting you up to the table before grabbing your plates, placing them in front of you. "I called Osamu and he helped cook some of it." You smiled at him and took a bite.

"Still taste good, thank you, Bo. For all of this."

"Of course my baby owl deserves to be treated like a queen."

"Welp, I will just remember to do this for you one day, because you deserve to be treated like a king."

"I always am." You laughed kicking his leg.

"Hm."