They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama

(Title was too long: They don't see why you hate fangirls until they see a team fanboy over you)

Kageyama:

You sat next to Sugawara on the floor trying to figure out more plays to help Ukai with when you heard a bunch of girls scream, your boyfriends here. "The girls are here!" You rolled your eyes at Tanaka.

"They're not here for you," Tsukishima said sipping his drink.

"No one asked you four eyes!" You stood up and opened the door, Kageyama looked back at you.

"Almost time for practice, Kags." He smiled at you and nodded his head, he turned back to the girls and jumped as some grabbed his arms.

"Can we watch you practice?"

"We can be the best cheerleaders!"

"I already have my own..." He mumbled. "No." They all froze, "I don't do screaming girls chanting me on. I'm not Oikawa." He got his hands loose and walked over to you. "Hi." He ruffled your hair making you sigh. He's your boyfriend but chooses to not do anything or say anything.

You closed the door and followed Kageyama, "I don't see why they have to be all up on you."

"Because I'm the best on the team...?" God he's so dense, the whole team looked at him deadly.

"Okay, if anyone's the best it's not just you. There's a certain orange-haired boy, then you have our libero, and the salt giant, along with baldy and the three third years."

"Okay, I get it. I'm not the only one who's good, how should I know why they like me."

"Because your hot, Tobio." He looked at you in shock, the others looked at you in disgust.

"I thought only you see me that way?" You sighed and bent down to his level as he got his stuff out of his bag.

"Sadly, I'm not. I think I liked it before when it was just me seeing you that way. But it's not just me."

"So like... how I'm the only one that thinks your cute...?" You froze, letting your mouth hang open. You came back to your senses and glared at him, turning around and walking away.

"So are you mean or just stupid?" Hinata asked Kageyama.

"What did you say, you walking tangerine!"

"Knock it off." They both froze as Daichi walked by, he walked over to you and ruffled your hair.

"You look cute today, Y/n." Kageyama looked at Daichi confused.

"Thanks, Dai."

"What do you mean? Y/n-Chan always looks cute!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled at the same time making you blush.

"I... thanks, boys?"

"You do look ravishing today," Kiyoko said and Yachi nodded agreeing, your face turned red.

"I... coming from you two means a lot..." You smiled at the two.

"Kiyoko, you look beautiful today!" Nishinoya and Tanaka screamed again.

"No."

"She's so hot when she says no." You looked at them weirdly but didn't question it.

"Alright asses on the court!" The boys all ran to the court practicing the new plays you and Ukai put together. "How are you?" You looked at the floor.

"When he said he's the only one that finds me... cute... hurt. I'll admit that. But then the rest of the team cheered me up. They're like my personal fanboys!" You smiled brightly, Kageyama doesn't know why but he didn't like it. Was it because they called you cute? Or was it because you said it hurt when he said it was only him that saw you that way?

Once practice was over, Hinata ran over to you, "Y/n you're so awesome!" You laughed as he jumped up and down.

"That was a good play, Y/n. Thank you." Daichi walked over too.

"Yeah! It was really something!" Suga said patting your back.

"You really have my height the advantage!" Asahi said holding Hinata down.

"Yeah! And you made me and Tanaka look super awesome!" Nishinoya praised.

"Don't forget she's also like our personal cheerleader!" Yamaguchi said making you laugh.

"Of course, Yama. I'll always cheer you guys on!" Kageyama began to burn holes into the back of their heads.

"You are something else, you short stack."

"Can't you say something nice for once four eyes?"

"Fine, Y/n," Everyone paused looking at Tsuki, he placed a hand on your head and smirked. "You're cute for a short stake. Better?" He smiled this time but not looking at Tanaka, but at Kageyama.

"Okay! That's enough!" Kageyama pushed through and held you close. "Mine! GO back to normal!" He yelled and dragged you out of the gym.

"Kageyama, what the hell?" You pulled out of his grasp.

"I don't like them being all over you calling you names and praising you. That's my job." He mumbled the last part looking off to the side.

"Now you know how I feel."

"I... I'm sorry." He held you close and smiled.