Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama

Tsukishima:

-You never admitted but, you actually like the tallboy

-You never admitted but, you actually like the tallboy. The reason you won't admit it.

-He's Tsukishima.

-He can be an ass from time to time.

-But it was hard at times.

-You'd just want to go ahead and kiss him, but then you remember who you're talking about.

-eventually, you stop yourself from exposing your crush.

-Once again is hard when girls are far more prettier than you confess to him, but he always rejects them.

You sighed into your seat on the bench, laying down on your back, with your arm over your eyes. Today sucked. "Oh, is someone sulking?" I groaned at the voice, why do I like you again? I looked at him lifting my arm a little.

"Not in the mood." Or something like left your mouth before you covered my eyes again. Lately, girls keep coming to you, either insulting, or telling you to stay away from Tsuki, or love letters. He always throws those away, not even reading them. Girls ask you if he'd read them, not having the heart to tell them no, you just tell them he hasn't gotten to them yet.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" You turned on your side and held your body closer, your eyes looking down at the jacket being put on your waist. You looked back at Tsukishima. "You're in a skirt, dumbass."

"Sorry..." Tsukishima looked at you and sighed.

"What's wrong?" You bit your lip and stared at the wall.

"Tsuki we're about to-oh, I'll tell Daichi you're busy." You immediately sat up.

"No." They both looked at you. "I-I mean, I don't want to get in the way of practice."

"You're not you dumbass, tell Daichi I'll be a second." Yamaguchi nodded and walked off, Tsukishima sat in front of you making you look away. "Now, tell me, what's wrong?" You bit your lip again.

"I... I'm not one to let people get to me... you know that. But lately... things at home aren't doing any better, and... then some girls walk up to me and comment on my messy hair or my clothes... I don't know why I let it get to me." Of course, I do. It's because of you Tsuki... But it's not like you'd ever tell him why.

"You want a snack?" You looked up at him as he stood up reaching out his hand.

"Don't you have practice?"

"So? Do you want one or not?"

"Fine." You slipped your hand in his ignoring the butterflies in your stomach as you walked to the snacks. "Oh, I got to use the bathroom real quick. You know my favorite right?"

"Of course, just hurry back dumbass." You laughed a little, walking away to the bathroom. Once you finished your business you wandered back to Tsuki, hiding when you saw a girl talking to him.