Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu

Tsuki-

You were walking into the gym on the phone with your dad, you were trying to tell him that you'll be gone for a week for training camp

You were walking into the gym on the phone with your dad, you were trying to tell him that you'll be gone for a week for training camp. Tsukishima watched as you leaned back against the wall, an irritated look placed on your face. The boys decided it was best to leave you alone for now. Once you hung up the phone Hinata jumped at the sound you made and hit the ball harder than intended. Tsukishima immediately grabbed your arm and pulled you into his chest, letting the ball hit the wall -that you were previously standing at- with a loud thud. Your eyes widened, before blinking, trying to think what just happened, you looked up at Tsukishima who was glaring at the small boy. "S-Sorry Y/n-Chan!" Tsukishima rolled his eyes before looking down at you.

"You okay, Pipsqueak?"

"Hm? Yeah, I-I think so... thanks Kei." He nodded his head once before going back to practice.

Samu-

You were over at Osamu's helping with dinner, you guys were trying to make something nice for Suna since he was sick

You were over at Osamu's helping with dinner, you guys were trying to make something nice for Suna since he was sick. "Hey, love, can you get me the pan out of the cabinet?" You nodded your head before standing on your tippy-toes opening the door. Once you grabbed it other pots and pans came down too, you froze before closing your eyes, waiting for the impact, but it never came, only hearing the pots and pans fall beside you or on the ground. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Osamu standing over you, protecting you from the pans. "You okay?"

"I... Osamu, you're hurt!" You backed away and looked at his head, touching it softly.

"OW..." You immediately removed your hand and sighed.

"Sorry, love."

"Nah, my fault to ask a shortie to grab me a pan." You rolled your eyes before grabbing an ice pack from the freezer.

"Than let me make it up to you, my savior." He smiled down at you bending his head down. You gently placed it onto his head.

"Ow."

"Hm, oops."

Suga-

You guys were just chilling in your living room watching tv, Suga was taking care of you because you got sick, "Koshi

You guys were just chilling in your living room watching tv, Suga was taking care of you because you got sick, "Koshi... can you let my sister know to let the dogs in?"

"Yeah, I'll be back." He kissed your head before going upstairs to let your sister know, before heading back down to you. Your sister came down a second later and opened the door.

"Make sure you put a leash on them before..." You held onto Sugawara as he placed his body above yours, blocking your dogs as they tried to jump on you.

"Sorry," Your sister grabbed them and placed them in their room, Sugawara groaned a little hurt as the big dog jumped on him earlier.

"Thank you, Suga." You kissed his chin before nuzzling into him. "My protector."

Kou-

Akaashi told him to be careful, but then again he wanted to see what his friend would do. You were just walking by when it happened, Akaashi set the ball like Kageyama and Bokuto tried to do the quick attack, it didn't work, but the hit was still powerful, and just as fast as he hit the ball. He was pushing you against a wall as it went in contact with his head, everyone in the gym stopped and looked at y'all. "S-Sorry, Baby owl... are you okay?" You looked at him confused.

"I'm fine, Bo, are you?"

"Hm... as long as your fine, I'm..." He winced as you put your hand on his head. "Fine." He mumbled.

"Big Owl, you didn't need to protect me, I could've moved." You pouted knowing he hurt himself protecting you.

"Feet moved on their own, guess my instinct to protect you is too strong." You both laughed, you leaned up kissing his nose softly.

"Thank you..." You leaned into him, pressing your mouth next to his ear, "Daddy Owl. I love you."

"I love you too, Baby owl." He wrapped his arms around and held you close.