2

Gina's POV

I walked up to the school with excitement to see my old friends, I wait at the entrance for them.  I started to wonder how I would recognize them, but I knew I would, I knew them for a long time, I wouldn't forget them.

"Hey, Gina"  I hear from behind me, I turn to see my new friends, Nini, EJ, and the rest walking towards me, just not Ricky.  "Hey!"  I smile at them.  "Class is about to start, what are you doing?"  Ashlyn asked.  "Oh, my old friends from Shadyside said they just moved here and they're coming to my school, I wanted to come meet them here."

"Cool, can we meet them too?"  Kourtney asked.  "I don't see why not" I shrug.  I few seconds after we wait I spot them.  "There they are!"  I point at the group of kids walking up.  I recognized all of them, it's like they haven't aged a day.

First, there's Andi Mack, she was basically the leader of us, she still had her pixie cut hairstyle and her own very artistic and colorful sense of style, she can make pretty much anything out of anything, she can even make bracelets, and she used to be a little boy crazy. 

Then Cyrus Goodman, one of the nicest and kindest people you could ever meet, and one-of-a-kind, despite the fact that he says he met his doppelgänger, he has an open mind and wants to see the best in everyone, even if he is usually anxious, clumsy and has a lot of fears.

Jack, the charming kid.  He's nice, friendly, and athletic, he also has wanderlust. He grew up at airports because of his dad, who's a pilot.  He's the kinda guy to stand by his friends, even if he doesn't know what the heck is going on.

Walker Brodsky, a sweet and kind artist.  Like Andi, he's a very talented artist, once he made this picture of Andi, it was so great.  He's also really great to talk to, unlike me, who just ignores problems, he decides to just get on with it and confront them.  He's also really funny.

TJ Kippen, Cyrus's boyfriend.  A so-called "charming" and sarcastic athlete.  At first I...I don't wanna say hated him at first, but...yeah, hated him.  He first came off as cold and mean at first, and no one liked him, but then Cyrus talked to him and started something, and he comes through every now and then so he's alright.

Amber Kippen, TJ's little sister and like him, a former enemy, just not mine.  She used to be Andi's enemy, that classic mean girl who would do anything to get attention and make herself feel good.  But then we kinda started to see more of her layers, and now that we really know her, I can proudly say that she's very sensitive and nice.

I missed them all so much! 

"Gina!"  Andi smiled at me.  I ran up to her and gave her a big hug, soon the others join in as well.

"Oh uh, guys, these are my old friends.  Andi, Cyrus, Jack, Walker, TJ, Cyrus's boyfriend, and Amber.  These are my new friends, Nini, EJ, Kourtney, Big Red, Carlos, Ashlyn, Seb, and...um, I guess Ricky's not here yet?"

I can see them looking around for the curly-haired boy, but he's not here.

"Oh, there he is, hey Rick!" Red calls.  I recognized the dark brown hoodie I saw Ricky in on the first day of school, but he didn't even turn to us, he just kept walking away with his hood over his head. 

"Maybe he didn't hear you" Seb placed his hand on Red's shoulder, who did seem a little upset that his best friend didn't turn back him.

"Um, can you guys help me show them around before class starts?"  I ask, hoping I could get their minds off Ricky, maybe something just happened again and he needed to be alone, they thankfully nod their heads and we all walk together, we have so much to catch up on.