31

Ashlyn's POV

I don't know what's going on with Gina and EJ, but it's making me uncomfortable and I'm not the only one, everyone sees it too. This morning EJ tried to walk up to her and he called her Gigi, but Gina said don't call her that and walked away!

That's not something Gina would do, she would've given him a hug, call her Speedster, give him a kiss on the cheek, or something that would make him blush. I know EJ was really hurt but he pretended not to care.

Today at Lunch, Gina was all smiles, but as soon as EJ came, her smile turned into a death glare. She excused herself and walked away when EJ sat next to her. When EJ left to use the bathroom, we all gathered close together.

"Okay, what's up with those 2?" Jack asks.

"I have no idea but Gina is really hurting EJ, I can see it," Lily says, in other words, she felt EJ's emotions."

"Wait, are they fighting?" Big Red asks.

"Please, the only thing they'd be fighting about is which one of cuter" Amber scoffs.

"Yeah, when they're not making googly eyes at each other" Carlos says making us giggle.

"What do you think's going with them, Ashlyn? You're EJ's cousin" Andi ask me.

"I don't know, Gina came over yesterday to work on a project, they went out for a little, but when he came back, he seemed happy."

"Oh, I have a plan!" Kourtney says, getting our attention. "Okay, boys, you guys hand out at Big Red's and see if you can cheer up EJ, while the girls and I take Gina to the mall and ask her why she's avoiding EJ."

"Great plan, Kourt!' Nini gives her a high five. "Yeah, I'm gonna go find EJ," Ricky says, that's a good plan, Lunch is practically over, I hope he's okay.

____________________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

I walk down the halls, but I see no sign of my friend. I checked the bathroom, the gym, I know when he's upset he hangs with Mr. Mazzara and I even checked there but he still was nowhere to be found. I'm starting to get really worried about him.

"Ricky honey, are you okay?

I look to my side and see Miss Jenn, I haven't talked to her in a while, it's really nice to see her again. "Um, no, actually I'm kinda nervous. I'm looking for EJ and I haven't found him anywhere."

"Oh, I think I saw him walking towards his locker."

"Thank you," I say, but she stops me to talk about one thing. "I saw the video of you fighting Andrew."

My heart races up and I sigh, oh no. "I'm really sorry, please don't be mad at me! I didn't mean to go that far, I just wanted to-

She cups my face and moves a few cirls out my face. "I know, Nini told me everything, that you were just trying to protect poor Seb. I'm not mad, sweetie, I'm proud of you, I knew you were always a good kid" she kisses my forehead, making me grin.

"Now go find EJ, when I saw him he looked pretty upset."

I take her advice and walk away. I walk towards his locker and find him. "Hey, Eej!" I grin, but it fades when I actually see his face. His eyes and the tip of his nose are red. He sniffs and wipes his eyes with his tears. "Hi, Curls" he manages to say.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, but he doesn't answer, I use my thumb to wipe away the tears coming down his eyes.

"I don't know, yesterday Gig-I mean Gina and I were good, but now she doesn't wanna be anywhere near me. I don't know what I did wrong" I hear his voice crack throughout that sentence.