42

Ricky's POV

"Okay, you guys take a break, we'll train later," Dennis says and we all just hang. I'm trying to stay up, but I can't. Too much is happening to me right now. My mom is a villain. My mom's boyfriend is a villain. My mom put my dad in jail. And to top it all off: Todd and mom wanna kill me if I don't join them. This is all way too stressful for me, I just want a happy life.

"You alright?"

I look behind me and see Mal, I kinda got to know more about him and he's really cool. "Not really," I say. He sits down next to me, I guess I should talk to him, maybe he can help me since he's kinda been in the same problem.

"My mom has been hitting me ever since I found out she had a boyfriend. My life has never been easy, when my mom told me I was gonna have a brother, I started to worry inside, cause I don't want him to go through what I went through. I don't know what to do now."

"Well, I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you that me having to send my brother away was the hardest thing I've ever done. I miss him every day. If there was another option, I would get him back, so...if we get stop your mom completely, when the baby is born, you take him, you raise him and make sure he has a great life."

Wow! Mal has a lot of emotions, it really sucks that he can't see his brother and it sucks even more that he had to abandon his brother when he was just a kid. "What was his name? Your brother" I ask

"Myles."

"Mal and Myles, funny," I say chuckling.

"Listen, Rick, I know what it's like you have to go toe to toe with your mom, I didn't want to and I tried to get through to her, remind her that she was fighting her own son, but she didn't listen, she was already gone. I'm not sure if it's too late for your mom, but at least try and get through to her, okay?"

I nod my head, I do believe she's gone too far for me, but maybe I can make her see what's she's doing and she'll stop, though I doubt it. I give Mal a fist bump and we get ready to train again.

____________________________________________________________

Gina's POV

We've been training for a long time, but while we were free, EJ, Ashlyn, Nini, Ricky, and I were discussing how exactly we would tell everyone I'm back.

"I say we should have a get-together at Ashlyn's place. When they're getting comfortable we'll sping the surprise" Nini suggests, we all seem to agree. "I wish I knew where my mom was" we hear Ricky grumble to himself.

"Maybe you can," I say, making him look up at us. "Gimme your locket" I reach my hand out to him. He hesitates for a little but he does take it off and puts it in my hands. I cover my hand and try to see his mom.

The room starts to flicker back and I finally have my vision. I'm...still in the gym? No, that can't be right. The gym is ruined and we're all still here, and we're fighting...

Ricky's mom? And her boyfriend? And the zombies? We're fighting all of them and there's a lot of zombies. I look over at Ricky's mom, who's shooting at Ricky. Suddenly, she stops, and she turns to me. She can see me?!?

"I see you. You can't keep my son from me forever. I'm coming for him" she says, but then she hits me with a blast of energy, knocking me out of the vision and hurling across the room.

"What happened?" Nini asks. They all run up to me and EJ helps me up. "They...they know where we are," I say handing Ricky back his locket.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Caswell asks, walking up to us. "We were fighting them. Ricky's mom...she could see me, she told me herself. They're coming for Ricky" I explain.