32

Gina's POV

It's been a week, Thanksgiving is coming up. I've been trying to get EJ alone and talk to him, but he's either with Ricky, Ashlyn, busy training or wants to be alone. It's like he's avoiding me now.

We're were all hanging out at Slices, instead of sitting close to me as he would usually do, he distanced himself from me and sat next to Ricky, who was kina far from me.

The Wildcats, but pretend Lily is Natalie

"You okay?" Nini asks me, breaking me out of my thoughts

"You okay?" Nini asks me, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, I just wish I could talk to him," I say looking at the boy I like, but he's busy talking to Ricky to notice.

"Don't worry, if there's anytime to talk to him it's now, he really loves Thanksgiving" she giggles, making me giggle. I tap her shoulder and we both look at Kourtney and Howie, they've been getting closer and closer.

"Should we ask?" I ask her and she nods. She taps Kourtney's shoulder and she sits closer to us. "You 2 seem closer" I smirk.

"Well, he asks me out on a date, and I actually said yes. He bought Pizza and I guess...yeah, we're close."

"What happened to never want boy drama?" Nini whispers o Howie doesn't hear.

"Howie isn't like other boys."

"Thanksgiving party at Ashlyn's house! Everyone's invited!" Carlos yells and we all agree to be there. "This is great for you," Nini tells me and I look at her in confusion. "How is this good for me?"

"Everyone always stats in the Living Room for Ashlyn's parties, you can sneak away with EJ and talk to him."

I nod in agreement, that's actually a really good idea, I can have fun at my party and finally talk to EJ and apologize, he probably hates me right now.

--Later--

I walk up to the house and knock on the door. I made some cupcakes, I picked up alot of hobbies growing up...with the help of YouTube. I can bake and knit. When the door opens I see EJ.

"Gina...hey."

Okay, weird, but he's probably still a  little upset. He opens the door a little more to let me in. "I made cupcakes!" I say, trying to ease the awkward moment. "Thanks, I'll put them on the counter, get comfortable," he says with his head down. He takes the trey from me and walks away, then Ash walks up to me.

"He's still sad, give some more time, he's not the kinda guy who stays mad forever," she says, and we both walk over to the couch.

Soon, everyone else comes and we're hanging in the Living room, the only people who aren't here yet are Ricky and Carlos.

"Where's Ricky, isn't he live here until his parent come back?" Nini asks EJ.

"He hasn't left the room," EJ says. He's probably looking at the stupid video again. I was able to sneak away and go upstairs. I knock on EJ's bedroom door.