29

Gina's POV

We were in class, the teacher was giving us another school project, the project has to be on an important part of the school, like drama, or robotics club. EJ, Ricky, Nini, and I got an A on our other project, which we did on superheroes of course.

"Okay, for this project, you need a partner, this will not be a group project. So partner up."

Aw, I usually partner up with either Andi, Amber, or Jack, but they're not in this class. The whole class gets up and chooses their partners, I was about to go to Nini, but she's already with Ricky. Great, now I'm alone.

"May I have this project?"

I turn around to see EJ walking up to me. "You may, Prince Charming," I say, leaving up both chuckling. I look behind him to see Ricky and Nini smirking at us, I roll my eyes and them and turn back to EJ

*Ding*

We pack our stuff and leave the room. "Projects are due in 2 weeks!" The teacher shouts. EJ and I walk out hand-in-hand. That kinda became a habit for the 2 of us, not that I hate it, it's actually pretty sweet and I love the feel of his hand.

"So...what do you wanna do for the project?" EJ asks me.

"I was thinking we do a project about High School Musical, seeing as the movie was shot here" I explain. He nods and was about to say something else, but Ricky and Nini walkout. "Hey, what are you doing your project on?" Nini asks.

"High School Musical, Gina's idea," EJ says and they nod. We're able to catch up with the others, the only people who weren't there were Cyrus and Seb.

"Hey guys," I say and they wave. Carlos was about to speak up, but then Cyrus runs up to us in a panic. "HELP! HELP!"

"Whoa, whoa, what's wrong, underdog?" TJ asks.

"Seb and I were walking down the halls, but Andrew started bullying us. We tried to walk away, but Andrew grabbed Seb, and...they're hurting him and he needs help. Please!"

"Seb?" Carlos asks and he nods. Ricky was the first to take off, with all of us running after him before he does something brutal, not that we would mind, Andrew's hurting innocent Seb.

____________________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

I run down the halls ready to bash Andrew's face in, he's messing with my friends and I'm not in the mood right now. I see a bunch of people crowded around something, but I was able to elbow my way to the front. I couldn't believe what I saw

Seb's face was bloody, Andrew's jocks were hurting him. He tried to get up and run, but Andrew grabs him by his hair. "Hey, I ain't done with you yet!" Andrew shoves Seb into the locker and he crumbles to the ground, I see the tears flowing down Seb's eyes.

"Oh look, the losers crying" Andrew snickers. Know I've had enough. I run to my friend and push my enemy and his crew out the way. "Stay away from him!" I say. I help Seb up and get a look at his face, he looks just like I did when Andrew jumped me, his face full of marks and bruises. Now Andrew has his reasons to hate me and I have my reasons to hate him, but Seb's innocent, in fact, I'm pretty sure Sebbie's the sweetest person in the world.

"I help the limping Seb over to his boyfriend. "Let's get you to the Nurse, sweetie," Carlos says. He walks off with him, but the others stay with me, cause I turned back to my enemy.

"Seriously? You're hurting Seb? The sweetest guy in the school?"

"I'm using that gay f***ot to get to you" Andrew smirks, I feel the gold energy trying to burst through my pupils, but I won't let them.

"Andrew, you're fight...is with me, not my friends, leave them out of this," I say walking up to him, but that smirk isn't coming off his face anytime soon.

"Then let's finish it" he pushes me softly, but I still stumble back. Usually, I'm the first one to make a move, but this time, I shake my head, I only came here to help my blonde friend, I'm not about to get another detention just because Andrew doesn't know when to back off.

"Listen. Right now, I'm not in the mood. And believe, this isn't a problem you want" I say, pride filling my voice.

I try to walk off, but one of his jocks pushes me back and snatches off my bag, throwing it to EJ. Another jock grabs my shoulder, I guess I'm gonna have to fight. I grab his arm and flip him over my shoulder landing on his back, thank you for the training, Dennis. The people watching jump back but take out their phones, oh god, I hope dad doesn't see this.

"Don't touch me!" I say, but they don't listen, another jock runs and grabs me from behind. I try to free myself, but I can't. I feel my pupils glow, I am full of rage right now, I was going easy on them cause I didn't wanna fight, but now, bring it on.

I head the guy behind, finally freeing myself and making his nose bleed, I grab him and throw him into another jock, both crumbling to the ground.

Another jock tries to punch me, but I dodge and punch his side, pushing him to the locker. The same jock who pulled off my bag tried to punch me, but I did what I did to the other, dodge and punch, but this time, I punch his face, knocking him out.

Another jock grabs and shoves me to the ground, he starts throwing punches, and thankfully he misses, I knee him in his chest and push him off me, then kick him in the chest. When I get up, I grab his arm send in whamming into another jock

Last, there's Andrew. He put up the most fight, I would dodge his punch and he would dodge mine. He grabs my hood and slams me into the locker then shoves me to the ground.

"Stand down and live, Demon!"

I am not a Demon. As soon as he says that, I did something I didn't think about. I get up and kick him, he falls to the ground. There's little flecks of blood coming out his mouth and I even knocked out a tooth. I really didn't mean to do that. He gets back up and tries to punch me but I raise my arm stopping him, then I punch him in his face hard, sending him falling to the ground.

I look around, everyone has their phone out, they recorded the whole thing. My pupils! I close my eyes until the gold energy in my pupils dies down then take a deep breath. I grab my bag from EJ and pull my hood over my head. When I walk out of the crowd everyone scatters away from me. Great, there goes my record for no school fights and now everyone's petrified of me.

When I walk away the others catch up with me, Nini grabs my hand. "I'm gonna go check up on Seb," I say and rin towards the nurse's office.

When we enter the room, we see Carlos sitting near a laid-out and bloody Seb. "He's sleeping, the Nurse says he's gonna be okay," Carlos says. I feel a tear fall down my eye, but I quickly wipe it away. I walk out of the room and slam the door, parking myself near the wall and sighing in my hands.

I'm such a freak, Seb got hurt because of me, I got in a fight with a lot of jocks and left with zero scars and now everyone's scared of me, more than before. I literally have the worst life possible.

"Hey, it's not you're fault, don't blame yourself" I see Big Red walk out, and make me look at him. "Who else is there to blame? He said he hurt Seb to get to me, and it worked" I scoff. Big Red quickly wraps his arms around me and pulls me in. I wrap my arms around him and silently cry into his shoulder.

Why is my life so messed up? And why do my friends have to pay the price?

Yeah, so this scene was very much inspired by the Fight Scene Jenifer had in Black Lighting, cool right! I'm so sorry about Seb, I wanted Andrew to fight someone innocent so Ricky would be full of anger, so my apologies for hurting poor, innocent Seb. Ricky was a boss in this chapter, so I'm clapping for him, and vote on this chapter if you hate Andrew. Stay safe and have a good day or night, whenever you are