43

EJ's POV

I can't believe this, they took Ricky! I should've fought with him, I shouldn't have just left him alone out there, I should've helped him. Right now, Uncle Dennis is trying to track him down on his computer, but nothing is working.

"I'm sorry, they must and done something to his watch, I can't find him" Uncle Dennis explains. I sigh, Ricky is in serious danger as long as he's with them. There has to be another way. "Well, we have to do something," Mal says.

"Maybe they're at that cave, again!" Nini says. That's right, he did follow him into that cave once, we just couldn't go inside, there's a chance that he may still be there.

"But we never went in there, we don't know if it's a trap or not," Howie says. "There's no way to be certain" Lily adds. We all sit there for a while thinking, there has to be a way to sneak in, find Ricky, and get him out safely.

"Wait, there is a way we can be sure!" Gina speaks out. "Uh, EJ, can you get me something of Ricky's. Anything really."

I nod my head and super-speed to my house, he has his locket, and I don't wanna embarrass him by showing everyone, Franklin. I look in my closet and find his favorite brown hoodie, this will work. I grab it and super-speed back to the gym.

"Thanks, Speedster," she says making my stomach do flips.

____________________________________________________________

Gina's POV

I take the hoodie out of EJ's hand and close my eyes concentrating. I get another vision.

It's in the cave, like a secret lair, like the one Zoom had in the Flash. I see Ricky passed out in a cage, something around his arm, like a metal cuff. Suddenly, my vision leaves Ricky and wanders down a dark hallway where Nightmare and Ricky's mom is. Then it focuses on a cave in the middle of the woods.

I open my eyes and my vision ends. "Okay, in the secret cave is a lair, Nightmare and Ricky's mom are at the entrance. Down a narrow hallway, Ricky's passed out in a cage with some metal cuff around his arm" I explain to the others.

"Wow! How is that much in a cave in the middle of the woods? Like a cartoon" Jean asks.

"Doesn't matter, we gotta go" Sadia tells us. "Remember, you're not there for a fight, just grab Ricky and get out," Mr. Caswell says and we nod our heads. I make a portal in the middle of the room. "Good luck," Ashlyn tells us before we walk in, landing in the middle of the woods.

"So...you and Kourt?" I nudge Howie, wanting to know how they're doing. He turns back to me and smiles. "We may...have a date night this Friday, her choice," he says, and I smile at him. "You and EJ?"

I turn back at EJ, he looks back at me and smiles. "We're...in between," I tell him, who nods his head.

____________________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

I could hear low footsteps around me. I open my eyes and look around, my locket is missing! And I'm in a cage, great. I try to get up but I fall flat on my stomach. I try to blast the cage and make the glass break, but my powers aren't working. I try again and still nothing. What's wrong with me?

"Your arm" I look up and see my mom and Todd outside the cage, smirking at me. "Power-dampening cuffs. The electricity in it stop your powers" mom explains. I didn't even notice the 2 cuffs around my arms until she said something.

 I didn't even notice the 2 cuffs around my arms until she said something