46

Nini's POV

We all watched Nightmare and the Cosmic Witch fly close to us.

"So you finally wanna play?" Ricky ask.

Nightmare snaps his fingers. Suddenly, more zombies than ever climb up, we all gasp and stare in fear. "This isn't good" Sadia sighs.

"Please, even if you could stop it, even if you could get the key, you couldn't stop it, cause you have to destroy the key," Ricky's mom says.

"Give us one good reason we won't destroy the key," Gina says.

"Because this is the key"  Ricky's mom holds up. No, it...it can't be.

Ricky's locket?

"The key is in this, the only way to stop this is destroying the key, and Ricky would never allow you to destroy the only thing from both his parents."

We all turn to Ricky, his jaw dropped and his eyes are wide open as he looks back at us. "I'm sorry guys."

"No, we'll find another way," EJ tells us.

"Please, how can you possibly stop us?" Nightmare asks.

"Like the leader said: together," I say, smiling at EJ.

Suddenly, the zombies start rushing towards and we fight to our last breath, keeping them away from the machine. We all use our powers and fighting skills, not gonna lie, this is really fun.

Nightmare and Ricky's mom try to attack us but we then see them stopping, looking like they can't move

Nightmare and Ricky's mom try to attack us but we then see them stopping, looking like they can't move. Ricky walks up, holing his glowing hand out, he uses his other hand to make the locket fly to him, and then he throws his arm out, his parents fly through the sky.

 Ricky walks up, holing his glowing hand out, he uses his other hand to make the locket fly to him, and then he throws his arm out, his parents fly through the sky

"Okay, what now?" Ricky asks.

"Nini, Gina, you and I will stay up here and guard the device, the rest of you, get to the others and try to stop them," EJ says.

"Guys, there's another main one in the main building, that one's probably giving more gas than this one," Ashlyn says. "You guys need to be careful, there's too much gas over there, it might corrupt your brain."