41

Ricky's POV

"Ricky! Wake up! Bumblebee, please!"

My eyes flutter open and the first thing I see is my friends and Ashlyn. I'm on the couch and my head hurts like crazy, what happened? Where's mom? "Thank god you're okay!" Nini cries hugging me.

"Where's my mom?" I ask pulling away. "She left. But she said she'll be back for you" Lily explains.

I can't believe what I just found out. My mom is a supervillain, I'm gonna be a big brother, Todd's nightmare, and is the one behind all the zombies, oh god, my dad! I quickly get up and walk away, I lean on the wall and begin to cry. "Hey, what's wrong?" Howie asks.

"She put him in jail" I break, struggling to hold back my tears.

"What?"

"My mom. She filled in the complaint about my dad hurting me. She put him in jail, s-she. She did it...it wasn't my fault. I-It never was."

Nini walks up to me and gives me a tight hug, kissing my cheek. I bury my head in her shoulder and silently cry. My dad is suffering in prison because he has a terrible wife, I can't believe my mom would do this to him.

Soon, Dennis and Debby walk in. "Hey, I got your text Ash, what's wrong?" He asks. We explain everything to them, my mom being a villain, her and her boyfriend wanting me to join them, my dad being in prison because of her.

"Oh Ricky," Debby sighs. She gives me a hug and I still try and hold back my tears. "W-We have to stop them" I whisper.

"Don't worry, we will. We'll stop them and help your dad" Dennis pats my shoulder. I nod just nod my head, a million ways to hurt Todd form in my head. "Okay, I found a few more teens to help you guys, come with me, I'll show you."

We all ride to the gym and Dennis takes us to the gym, where we meet our new teammates, all in their suits. Two girls and two boys. One girl has long black braids and wears pink. The other girl has long curly black hair with a white streak and wears green. The boy has black hair with blonde highlights and wears orange. The last one has dark hair and is covered in black and purple.

"Meet your team," Dennis says. "Guys, come here," he tells the other 4, they get up and walk towards us waving

"She's Jean West, she calls herself Aurora," he says looking at the girl with braids. She walks up to us and shakes her hands. "Nice to meet y'all" she smiles.

"She can create, shape, and manipulate energy from Aurora." Jean raises her hand and brights aurora's fill the room, her eyes glowing a bright pink. She moves her hands and the Aura's follow. They soon fly into her hand and create a bright ball of energy that she blasts and the wall.

"I'm bad" she smirks whipping her long braids

"I'm bad" she smirks whipping her long braids.  (Only Descendants 3 fans will understand why I added this)

"This is Sadia Queen or Plantasia," Dennis says. The girl with the white streak walks up and smiles. "She can  manipulate and animate plants." "Oh, like Poison Ivy" Nini smiles. "Yeah," Sadia says. She opens on her hands and a green glow rises under her skin, like Nini. Suddenly, thorns burst out the ground and lift up EJ.