53

Mal's POV

We were still fighting the zombie, I look to see EJ, the zombies were able to take control of his arms. One zombie was about to take the gem, but I quickly blast all of them into the sky. "TAKE IT!" EJ says tossing it to me.

Suddenly, more zombies start to surround me, they really want this gem. "This is for you, Myles" I whisper to myself. I start to breathe fire and spin around, burning each and every zombie to a crisp.

I watch the blood spill on the ground, a sickly green, not gonna lie, I really thought zombie blood was red, same as a human. I look around and see zombies closing in from every direction, how did it get like this?

Suddenly, all the zombies are hit by large amounts of electricity and with a loud boom, their all disintegrate. We all look at Nini, her eyes are completely blue, she's completely covered with blue plasma-like energy, she was a being of sentiment lighting again.

 We all look at Nini, her eyes are completely blue, she's completely covered with blue plasma-like energy, she was a being of sentiment lighting again

Suddenly more zombies pop up and start running towards us.

____________________________________________________________

Nini's POV

"Someone needs to deal with those zombies," EJ says.

"I will," I tell them, and they look at me like I'm going crazy. "You can't do that alone," Bruce says.

"She won't" Gina speaks up. She, Jean, Lily, and Sadia walk next to me. "She's got help" Jean smirks. The boys back up and we start to walk towards the horde. Walking soon turns into running. Let's do this!

I become another being of sentiment lighting and take off into the sky

I become another being of sentiment lighting and take off into the sky. Jean shoots down aurora's and sweeps them off their feet. Sadia's thorns and roots shoot holes through their chest. Lily copies Sadia, creating her own 2 daggers and starts stabbing combined with her magical blast, and Gina fires multiple vibrational blasts.

One zombie tries to bite Gina, just she uses her intangibility to make it phase right through her and she shoots it from behind. Sadia leaps off a piece of debris and she makes a sword out of thorns, slicing zombies in half. Jean surrounds herself with aurora's then creates a small but very effective shock wave. Lily sees the zombies start to rush towards her but she shape-shifted into a zombie to try and fool them, when it worked, she started to attack.