35

EJ's POV

So the next day, I kinda talked to Ricky and the girls about wanting to bring Gina back and they said they would help me, well, the girls did, Ricky said good luck. After school and after training, I've been spending the whole day thinking of how to bring her back, even if it's just for one day.

Heck, I'll take one day then never see her again. I mean, she's where? Washington? I could easily super-speed over there and not even feel tired, but then what would I do? That wouldn't work. Come on, Elijah, there has to be a way to...

PLANE TICKET! THAT'S IT! I'm a real idiot for not thinking about this sooner. I don't care how much it cost, I am getting her home, and I saved up all my birthday money and allowance, my parents were practically loaded, and I hated it whenever money got me things I didn't earn, but right now that didn't matter, all that matters right now is Gina.

"I can buy gina a ticket to bring her here," I tell Ricky, Nini, and Ashlyn over the phone. Nini was with Kourtney, Ash was with Red, and Ricky was with Jack and Walker.

"That's a great plan EJ," Ash tells me.

"Only one problem, where's she gonna live?" Ricky asks. Great, I was so busy on bringing her home, I forgot how to make this her home. She can't live here cause the guest room is already taken unless she plans on sleeping with Ash.

"Oh, She can stay with me!" Nini suggests.

"You sure,  Nini? I don't wanna force this on you" I tell her. If she doesn't wanna live with Gina, I won't make her.

"No, EJ, it's fine, I would love to feel like a sister. And you're not forcing anything in anyone."

"Okay, I'm gonna give her a call. Thank you guys for helping me figure this out."

"Hey, you like her and we're here for you" Nini smiles.

"Yeah, what's a team for?" Ricky says.

We all say goodbye, Ricky tells me he's on his way back and I get to facetime Gina. I just have to convince her and her mom. Gina told me about how she basically grew up in airports but this might be difficult cause she's flying by herself. I know she's strong and basically fearless but I didn't wanna worry her. She's been talking about how much she misses us so maybe she might yes without question. The only thing I can now ask and hope.

I slowly try to pick up my phone but my hand starts phasing. It does that when I'm nervous, like when you're hand starts shaking when you're nervous or scared, and I'm really scared right now, not gonna lie, there's a 50/50 chance she'll say yes, but she might also say no, leaving me heartbroken again.

I take a deep breath and use my other hand to pick up my phone and facetime her. I give her a wide smile when I see her face but she looks like she kinda spaced out for a minute.

"Gigi?"

I snap her out of her thoughts and she gives me a big smile. "Hey, EJ."

"Did you just have a vision?"

"I did, but that's not important right now. What's up?"

I take a deep breath before talking. I'm about to pour my whole heart out into one facetime.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Gigi. I've been thinking about how to bring you back with Ash, Ricky, and Nini nonstop. Honestly, if I could super-speed to you I would, I mean I could if I wanted to, but then I had an idea. I could buy you a plane ticket back. I have the money and no problem doing this for you cause...well, it's you, but I'll only do it you want to."