30

Gina's POV

EJ drives us to the Gym sitting in the car for almost an hour, singing and listening to High School Musical 2, I still don't understand why this place is so far away. When we get there, we hop out the car and head inside.

I look to my side and see Ricky on his phone, that fight 2 days ago was literally recorded and now he won't stop looking at it, it's on Youtube, Instagram, everywhere. I peek over his shoulder as he scrolls through the comments. Some people are saying he was a good fighter, but others are saying he's such a freak.

"You gotta stop looking at that," I tell him, but doesn't turn to face me. I don't know why he's s upset, he saved Seb, EJ's uncle and aunt weren't mad at him, and most of all...he gave Andrew the beating he deserves.

"How can I? It's literally everywhere" he says. I take his phone find another video, him as the Golden Chaos fighting Nightmare. "This...is you, a hero fighting to save the world, not some bad boy rebel who everyone's afraid of. Try to remember that, forget the fight, and forget Andrew. Seb would be proud of you. Seb is proud of you."

I was able to get a small grin and a "thank you" out of him, nice job, Gigi.

We walk into Mr. Caswell's office and we see him. "Hey guys, so I've made your suits stronger and I've updated your watches," he said, handing us our new watches.

  "Hey guys, so I've made your suits stronger and I've updated your watches," he said, handing us our new watches

"They look this way so you can take them out and not be questioned.  With these you can talk to me, transform into your suits, you can talk to each other.  If you wanna see me or each other, swipe and press this button, a hologram of me or yourselves will pop out.  If you need help or you're in danger, press the button and I'll be able to rack you.  What do you think?"

"That's great, Mr. Caswell," I say. After we play around with our new wristbands/watches, his attention goes to Ashlyn.

"Now, Ash, I'll teach you how to-"

Before he could finish, the alarm went off.  Mr. Caswell went to his computer and looks up live footage from the city.  Nightmare's back, and his zombies were attacking.  The city looks like a wreck and people were running, screaming in terror.

"Don't just stand there, get going!" Mr. Caswell says, and the 6 of us transform into our suits.

____________________________________________________________

EJ's POV

We were fighting the zombies in the city, trying to get to Nightmare, who was standing on a pile of rubble, and I gotta say.  The city looks exactly like what I saw in my nightmares, the wreckage, the fog, the only thing that wasn't there was all the zombies.

"you kids always show up at the worst times!" Nightmare groans.  He blasts a wave of brown fog at Ricky, but before it can reach him, a purple void opens in front of him, all the fog flies in.  Another purple void opens in the air and the brown fog spreads out.  "Thanks, Visoness," Ricky tells Gina.