25

Gina's POV - One month later

Everything has been good so far. Every morning on Saturdays I train with EJ, Ricky, Nini, Lily, and Howie, EJ's Uncle says that our suits should be ready soon. Oh, and we told Ashlyn everything, she was shocked, to say the least, but she promised to keep it a secret.

I've also been texting EJ a lot, sending funny memes and dance videos to him, and talking to him about anything. He makes me feel a different happy than everyone else, like he fills in that hole in my heart that Jamie left.

We've also been texting Lily and Howie, they're really cool and sweet and we all train together. We all made plans to bring them the next time well all hang out and they were very happy about it.

So today, we're all going to the Mall, we asked everyone if we could bring Lily and Howie, and they agreed. We're actually going to the movies to see Spider-Man: Far From Home first, then the Mall.

Not gonna lie, I'm mega worried, I can't stop thinking about my vision of Ricky. Yeah, I'm calling those things visions now, I can't call it a vibe, that was already taken. But I can't stop thinking about what I saw, I'm afraid it would happen.

I break out of my trance as I hear my phone ring. "Hello?" I say.

"Hey, I'm here you almost ready?" I hear Nini's voice. That's right, Nini was picking me up, I quickly run out of my house saying by to my mom and run to Nini's car. "Hey, hey!" I smile, buckling up.

"Hey, EJ and Ricky said they picked up Howie and Lily" she explains as she starts to drive.

____________________________________________________________

EJ's POV

Ricky and I were waiting in the Living room, we were waiting for Lily and Howie to come by.

"I say you should just tell Gina how you feel. Take a risk, and if you need a shoulder to cry on if it goes south, I'm there," he says, he's been trying to get me to tell Gina about my feelings all day, and as much as I find it nice that he cares about how I feel, I'm not listening.

"I appreciate it, Curls, but no. She probably doesn't feel the same way. I made my decision, I'm not telling her!" I say.

Before he could say anything else, we hear the doorbell. "That must be the. Ash, they're here" I yell. I walk towards the door and open it. Ricky walks up to me and we motion for Lily and Howie to walk in.

Ash walks down and smiles. "Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Ashlyn" she smiles shaking Lily's hand. "Hi. I'm Lily. This my friend Howie" she says.

We walk outside to my car and drive to the Plaza where the theater is. We walk in and see everyone talking. Gina looks up at smiles. My stomach starts going crazy and I can hear my heart beating very fast.

"You like her?" Lily asks me with a smirk. I forgot she can feel other emotions, so it's no use hiding it from her. "Does it show?" I ask. She shakes her head at me. "Well, the only thing that could give you away is the blushing" she giggles. We walk up and introduce them. "Hey guys, these are my friends, Lily and Howie."

They smile and say hi.

"Well, I guess we're matching" Gina walks up to me smiling. I didn't even notice what she was wearing until now.

EJ's outfit