52

Gina's POV

I don't think we're doing so hot, we're being overpowered by the zombies, Ricky's mom, and Todd, and nobody has their hands on the stone yet. Everytime we try to get the stone, we're always held back.

I see Todd try and make his way towards the stone, but I quickly create a portal under his feet. We all run to the stone and fight over it, keeping them and the zombies away from it. I try to pick up the stone I'm pulled away.

Todd tries to shoot at me, but I create 2 portals and he's hit with his own gas, of course, it doesn't do anything cause somehow he's immune. EJ super-speeds, keeping away the zombies, Nini and the others are helping me with Todd and Ricky's mom, while Ricky's still dealing with the other zombies somewhere else, when will he get here?!?

Ricky's mom suddenly creates a giant wave of energy that knocks us all back, away from the gem. "That gem is ours," Todd says, they were closer, we'd be too late. They were walking towards the gem, ready to pick it up until something stops them.

Someone

Ricky drops down, gold energy washing away at his feet like waves at the beach. I don't even see his face and he looks angry.

He turns back at us and takes off his mask, tossing it to us and we see his face

He turns back at us and takes off his mask, tossing it to us and we see his face. We see his pupils are completely gold and we all know what that means.

Pure rage.

As I said, I'd hate to be on the short end of Ricky's anger.

He turns back to his mom and her boyfriend, 2 balls of gold energy in his hands. He needs to draw his mom and her boyfriend away from the gem, the only question is...can Ricky handle facing his mom and Todd on his own? With no help?

____________________________________________________________

Ricky's POV

Rage, anger, furious. Everything I felt with the recollection of the bad things in my life fresh in my memories. She put my dad in jail. He tore my family apart. They made me destroy my locket. They beat me to a pulp. Every bad thing that happens in my life is because of them!

When I saw them hurting my friends, anger filled my whole body, mixed with rage, fury, and a dangerous temper. I didn't have to look into a mirror or feel the rage to know that my pupils were completely gold.

I took off my mask cause when I fight, I want them to see my face, not a kid hiding behind a mask, but me. The kid they ruined and now the kid who's gonna beat them as they've beaten me.

Saving the world isn't the only thing I wanna do anymore, I want revenge. Revenge for my dad. He's suffering because of them. He's in jail because of them.

"You took everything from me."

"Are you actually gonna do something about it?" Todd taunts.

Usually, the voices are telling me I'm nothing and to kill myself but now...they're telling me to kill them.