6

Ricky's POV

I was heading to Miss Jenn's office, I really needed to see her, I hope she didn't hear about the fight or she'll be upset, and I hate when I make her upset. My mom lost it on me this morning for no reason, all I did was go downstairs and she hit me, now I have a cut on my lip.  

I can't believe the Principal gave me detention for fighting Andrew again, it was self-defense! If anything, he should be either suspended or expelled! So he jumps me in a dark alleyway, post a video of my pain and he doesn't even get in trouble because of it! That's so not fair!

Even if I'm still angry, my mind slipps back to the chants he started. Demon! Demon! Demon! Is he right? Is that what everyone thinks of me? The other kids did look at me with fear as I walked down the halls after the first fight, and they still do. Are people that scared of me? Do they think I'm a demon?

I walk up to her office and she's not looking at me, she sitting down and looking at her papers. Even though I don't deserve her attention, I still want it. I softly knock on the door with my head down. She looks up, but it isn't her usual sweet smile, it's actually a frown, and she fastly looks back down. I walk over and take a seat across from her, it was silent until she finally spoke out.

"Richard Bowen, what were you thinking! You got into another fight! You've gotten get suspended!" She snaps at me, and not gonna lie, I was a little surprised, she's never been this mad at me before, now I feel more like nothing.

"I know, I'm sorry" I mumble, but a voice crack was able to make its way out my throat as I kept my head down, I hate disappointing Miss Jenn, but I shouldn't be surprised, my mom always said I was such a disappointment.

I hear her stand up, she lifts my chin and I look into her blue eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful and calm, it would always make my heart swell and make me feel warm inside. "Is it okay if I stay with you?" I always stay at Miss Jenn when I don't wanna be near my parents. My mother never cared about me, and my dad wouldn't mind either, in fact, he's actually happy I'm getting along well with Miss Jenn, seeing as their dating.

"Of course, sweetheart," she says moving some curls from my face, kisses my forehead, and rubbing her nose against mine, making me giggle. I love spending time with Miss Jenn, she's just so nice to be around.

As I leave her class, I take out my phone and text my dad.