7

Gina's POV

My alarm clock went off and I jumped up, I know it's Saturday and I should be sleeping in, but I remember the text Andi sent me a few days ago, asking me if she wanted to go to the Mall, I remember asking her if I could bring Nini and the other.  On Friday after school ended, I walked up to them and asked if they wanted to go to the mall with me and they said yes. Great.

I take my phone and look at the Screensaver. I was 4, and I was at Skyzone, I was jumping around but the best part...I was with a teenage Jamie. He always found a way to tickle me in the air. I would always giggle and we would both lose our balance in the air. I wish I knew where he was, I would teleport there if I have to.

I feel a lump in my throat and my eyes start to water up. I'm not about to cry over this. I quickly grab my headphones and jam them in my ear, I play my music, Slay. As the music plays in my ear and my feet start tapping, I decide to text Andi, just to see if any plans changed.

  As the music plays in my ear and my feet start tapping, I decide to text Andi, just to see if any plans changed

I smile at Andi's bright personality. I walk into my closet and try to figure out what clothes to wear. I ultimately choose my dark gray tank top, black ripped jeans, and my sparkly red leather jacket. I get dressed and head downstairs, meeting my mom.

"Hey baby, what are you doing up so early?"

"I'm meeting my friends, we're gonna hang at the mall" I walk into the pantry and grab the Frosted Flakes. I pour it into my Cereal and pour the Milk. "Your new friends or Andi and the others?" She asked.

"Both" I giggle. I quickly hear myself and stop. I remember what I promised myself, to close myself off, I'm not gonna be heartbroken when I move away, I'm going to stay closed.

"Well, I'm happy you made some new friends since we're staying" My mom smirks nudging my shoulders. "Oh, are we really?" I sarcastically say as I sit down and eat.

"Baby girl, I know you don't believe me, but until I get a call saying that we have to leave, we staying here, so please try and make the best of it, cause you never know if I do get the call," she tells me kissing my cheek. I take the time to think, maybe I should open myself up, maybe I can have fun here and let people...

What am I saying!?!? Shut up, Gina! Your staying closed and that's that! This is just I nice thing to do with my friends, my old ones and my new ones, who do seem pretty cool, and sweet, and welcoming.

I take out my phone and look at the time, I have at least 1 hour before I have to go, I guess I'll just troll around the block. I get out of the house and walk around the neighborhood, this is so comforting and relaxing, I'm gonna miss this when I'm gone.

____________________________________________________________

Nini's POV

I wake up and turn on my back. I look at the time, I should get ready to meet Gina and the others at the mall so I can have some time to myself before I have to go. I look in my closet deciding what to wear, I choose my long sleeve white shirt with my short-sleeved pink top over it, my black jeans which I rolled up the ankles, and white hightops.