0.11 - How to be Lousy Witnesses

She lost her resolve entirely and gave him total control.

"I don't want to waste our bullets. They look like no harm." The second man had a much quieter voice. The girl shrank into his arms as soon as those words were spoken.

"They are witnesses. Witnesses need to be done away with." Click. And click. The man was playing with the safety on his gun.

"Witnesses need to actually have seen something. You think they saw anything? They're too busy sticking their tongues down each other's throats to be any kind of witnesses. Let's go, we're wasting time."

There was a disgusting sounding spitting noise and then the strangers' footsteps picked up once again.

"Get a goddamn room." The man with the coarse voice grumbled as he passed.

Running footsteps carried themselves down the street as fast as they came. The girl wasn't kissing him back anymore, but she wasn't resisting either. She wasn't doing anything. He carefully detached himself from her when the street was dead silent again and she slid down the wall as soon as he left her.

"Hey," he grabbed both of her shoulders before she could hit the ground, "Hey!"

She shook her head and said nothing.

"You okay?" He asked softly, the taste of her was still vivid in his head and he couldn't help but stare at those delicious lips, made swollen by him. Blood rushed up his brain so fast he didn't know what he should be doing at all. Did he really just kiss her? Did he really just kiss the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life? The mean stranger who hated him? And how in the world did they get out of that unscathed? Countless questions flooded him as he continued to hold her gently but his heart pounded like thunders when he found his eyes travel back to her open lips uncontrollably in midst of this madness. He just wanted to taste them again.

"You...." She couldn't continue. Her face was the loveliest shade of pink, her moist lips flushed red, and he lost all words starring at the blooming angel in front of him.

The girl let out a breath unevenly and looked down the peacefully empty street as a shiver overtook her body. "It worked," she croaked.

He nodded. Did it? Did they escape the bullets because of the kissing?

"This... This is insane. I can't... I don't...." Her voice was a husky whisper and that was unhelpfully arousing.

She met his intense gaze and another shiver ran down her spine. The primal desire reflected out of her beautiful eyes was none other than his own.

"Get away from me." She pushed his chest with one hand shakily and leaned against the wall for support.

He let go of her slowly and took a step back. He couldn't think straight at all. The night had turned back into a bland, tasteless quietness which meant the screaming and buzzing he was hearing was only in his head, right?

"I'm leaving. Do not follow me." She finally found her footing and took a tiny step away from the wall rigidly.

Blinding lights spilled over their street from the edge of the horizon and for a second he thought he was back in heaven. She let out a small scream before looking back to him and he saw her pupils dilate as if they were in slow motion.

"What is...." Words caught in her throat as the sound of revving engine pierced through the air. That car was racing down the street like an airplane. There was no way they could outrun it.

"That must be what those two men were running away from," he muttered. And whoever was in the car would think of them as witnesses now.

"No way, this can't be happening...."

"They might not stop to ask us anything if we're...." Too busy. He turned to look at her.

"No." Her eyes widened as realization hit. She struggled against him and shook her head wildly as he grabbed her with both hands and pinned her against the wall forcefully. The only thing they could do now was to keep pretending they were too occupied to be any kind of witnesses of anything. He mashed their bodies together and cupped her burning cheeks as adrenaline coursed through him. She panted weakly with half-lidded eyes.

"No, no no no no.... No, not again, n...." Too late.

He crushed his lips against hers.

And drowned in bliss once more.

A/N: Hellooz amazing peoples don't forget to vote yo :D xoxo