15 - Between the Lines | EXO

Chanyeol dealt the cards for the next round in odd rigidity.

I checked mine. Six and Nine. Darn it. Vodka please. Chanyeol threw me a long glance as I drank straight from my handle.

Kyungsoo beat us all with a pair of Ace's in this round. Everyone groaned. Jongin grabbed another shirt and draped it over my shoulders.

"Just take that off." He tightened his arm to bring me closer and the way we were touching made my heart skip a beat.

Chanyeol shook his head. "I don't think so. Maid, bra." He jerked his head to the side. "Off."

Baekhyun looked from Jongin to Chanyeol before clearing his throat.

"Shots substitute clothes from this point on, how 'bout it? That is if you want to stop stripping." He scanned the room and looked to Kris. "You're still welcome to take it all off if you want."

"Sounds good to me." Jongin reached over to pour himself a shot but I held my vodka over to his mouth.

"Say ah."

He chuckled and drank from my bottle. Chanyeol stood up abruptly and walked over to the mini-fridge. Minseok and Baekhyun each took a shot and Kris finally decided to also take a shot instead of going nude when Chanyeol came back with a bottle of soda.

"That's not shots." I pointed at him. "You can't drink that. Shots or strip."

"Someone's eager to see me naked." He said in a low voice, looking at me in Jongin's arms. Though his voice was sly and his smile crass, his brows were heavily locked, forming a weird contrast on his handsome face. "This is for you, maid. Chase it with the soda." He pushed the bottle toward me and glared at Jongin.

I shook my head. "I don't need chasers."

"Stop drinking straight from the handle."

I drank straight from the handle and leaned my head on Jongin's shoulder, looking at Chanyeol from under my lashes. Jongin watched Chanyeol with a taunting smile and tangled my fingers with his.

Baekhyun circulated his gaze between the three of us a bit nervously. "Maybe we should play another game . . ." He let out a short laugh. "What do you want to play, Innie? Come sit over here."

I shook my head. "I don't know any drinking games."

"And yet you're drinking this much?" Chanyeol glowered at me. Why is he mad at me? I'm like this because of him. I ignored his enraged expression and took another sip from my handle just to spite him.

"Let's do Body Shots. I'm telling you, everything becomes better after Body Shots –"

"That's not really a game though –" Kyungsoo cut in.

"We can make it one. We can split up into teams and see who finish faster. Innie, me, Chanyeol," Kris pointed at the three of us and continued, "Baekhyun, Jongin, Kyungsoo, and . . . and Minseok can –"

"Don't worry about me, not playing," Minseok put both of his hands up and scooted back, "I'll time you if you want."

"And why would Jongin, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun want to lick each other again?" Baekhyun fired at Kris with a big fake smile.

"Don't ask me, that's between y'all –"

"Stop drinking." They all turned to Chanyeol, who was still glaring at me drinking vodka. Silence followed for the next two seconds but upon seeing that a girl drinking alcohol was really nothing disastrous, the argument resumed.

"We get the girl." Baekhyun left no room for discussion. "I'm sorry, not we, Kim Jongin, Jongin's the one that's got the girl, so me, Innie, Jongin, against you, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, or just you and Chanyeol as Kyungsoo probably doesn't want to do Body Shots anyway and you and Chanyeol might want to bond over licking alcohol off each other, I dunno –"

"Let's just play another game, Baskin Robbins 31 or Noonchi –"

"She doesn't know any of that –"

"Beer Pong then, you just need to throw the ball, we'll use soju for beer –"

"Kids, shut up, I think our manager is calling me –"

"All else fails we can just keep playing Strip Poker –"

"But don't you wanna see what her face looks like when we do Body Shots on her –"

"I do, therefore I am not going to pair up with people who aren't the pretty little maid, hyung –"

"Neither am I! How about you, me, and the maid then, but who gets –"

"Shut up! Our manager is calling –"

"I vote Beer Pong too, Innie doesn't want to do Body Shots –"

"Oh now you speak up, Jongin-ssi, why don't you stop hogging the girl first and then we'll take your ideas into considerations –"

"Yeollie, you've been awfully quiet, what do you . . ."

Chanyeol reached over and took the vodka away from me.

"Hey!" I tried to take it back but my sudden movement sent me into a hurricane. The world went spinning.

"You've had enough." Chanyeol's voice came from a mile away.

I didn't know I was this drunk. I shook my head to try to rid it of the spinning but it only made the dizziness worse. I tried to steady myself by holding on to Jongin's shoulders but eventually found that impossible and leaned back feebly, letting Jongin steady me on his lap. This foreign feeling of being aware yet unaware of your surroundings at the same time was horrifying. It was like opening your eyes underwater. Everything was blurry.

"She's smashed." Kris said, amused.

"Am not."

"Then stand up and walk in a straight line." Chanyeol laid out the path with his hand.

I stood, took a step, and fell sideways. Baekhyun happened to be the cushion I landed on.

He sighed and helped me sit up. "Drink some water, Innie." He turned to the others. "Guess we're not doing Body Shots with Innie. I'm down with Beer Pong then." He turned back to me. "You wanna rest over there while we play?"

"I'm not drunk . . ."

"Then you want to do Body Shots?" Baekhyun laughed.

"Alright."

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. I want to give out dedications ya know. Spam me.