0.17 - The Bad Half

Don't. In Korean. He heard her. From a distance maybe. He pushed the back of her head to him and found her soft lips again in another kiss. What was he doing?! Her muffled cries made it out no further than the base of his tongue and did nothing other than letting him in, rendering herself defenseless in the process. She was desperately refusing his entrance but her attempts only stimulated him more. He let his tongue reign in her mouth. Lust was consuming him. Half of him was too ashamed to face his wicked self in this dark moment. Yet the other half of him relished at the power he had over her. How completely he could have his way with her. Against her will.

She tried to move her pinned hand but he intertwined his fingers with hers and raised her arm up to stop her effort, groaning internally. She felt too good. They needed to get inside that car. He reached behind her for the door handle.

Fingers nibbled and caressed his face for a delightful second before she wedged two fingers in between their lips.

"Taste it." Her voice was sweet and gentle. She prodded her fingers into his mouth.

He swirled his tongue around them and blanked out for a second at the strong iron flavor. She retrieved her fingers from his mouth and pressed her right hand to his face. Cold creeped down his spine from the sharp, icy edge against his cheek as confusion shook him.

 "If you don't want your pretty face to be bloody like my hand, then back off and let go of me, now."

He didn't get what she meant. At all. She pushed his chest, this time with both hands, and he backed away from her hesitantly. It was thundering in his head.

Moonlight veiled the angel like silver mists in a fairytale. She smiled at him and pointed at his cheek. Sudden fear clouded his vision as he reached up instinctively to touch it. Wet. He backed another step away from her unsteadily and looked down at his shaking hand.

Blood.

Fresh and glistening blood.

---

A/N: Back-to-back updates yo! Sorry that it's short. I think this is the first time I updated this story two days in a row! I actually dunno if consecutive updates is a good thing or not lol. Comment and vote!!