41 - What Sehun | EXO

Song: Monster - EXO

I just stared.

He came closer with a sly little smile.

"No? You prefer the hotel, Innie? I'll get some cash then. Let's go."

"No!"

"It might work better if we go to a hotel, actually."

Oh Sehun's eyes were two adorable crescents. I shook my head and felt my throat dry. I knew he was only teasing but I couldn't think straight when he was smiling at me like this.

"Let's put my coat on, baby girl. Here."

He lifted his coat off my back and held it for me so I could wear it properly. I put my arms through and let him fix it on me to his liking.

"W-we can't go to a hotel."

"Are you asking me to take you to my place?"

"No! I can't go to your place!"

"You're right. You can't." Oh Sehun faked a sigh. "I have roommates. They might want me to share."

I lost my words effectively.

"Guess we are left with one option." He smiled. "Pick a hotel."

The dominance in his voice had me scrambling for my self-control on my knees. I so wanted to take the easy way out and do as he asked.

"I think . . . I think I should call a locksmith."

Oh Sehun's smile was unwavering. He simply stayed silent and waited, for me to trip over myself.

"Is-isn't that the logical thing to do?" I tried to sound calm. It was impossible to focus under his steady gaze. "You can't go to a hotel with me."

Not when Chanyeol and I spent a night together in one just yesterday.

"Oh Sehun can't. But I'm not Oh Sehun."

He winked. "You can do anything if you don't get caught. We're not gonna get caught. I'm good at this."

I crossed my arms.

"Not . . . that I've done this before." Oh Sehun noticed my dismay immediately and reached for my hand. "You want to call a locksmith, you say?"

I don't know what I want, goddammit.

"I like that idea. We should call a locksmith." He squeezed my hand gently. "I'm gonna get this taken care of. Don't worry, Innie. I got your back."

I watched him take out his phone. A strange feeling took over my body in waves of warmth that felt too good to be true. Somebody cared. For once. I got your back, he'd said. I had yet to understand what that meant, but the prospect of Oh Sehun taking care of things in my life was already reshaping my world.

"Do girls usually just say yes when you want to take them to hotels?"

I had no idea where that question came from. I hoped it didn't make me sound like I was madly in love with him.

"They are usually the ones asking me to their hotel rooms." He shrugged, then seeing my expression, clarified. "I don't offer, obviously, Choi Innie. They make me all sorts of offers, it just depends – what I accept."

He shouldn't have clarified. That was too EXO for me to handle.

"Which I don't." He looked down into my eyes and raised a hand to smooth my creased brows. "I don't, baby girl. I prefer to do the asking. I like it when I offer. And I haven't had a reason to, until you."

"So you like games. Gotta have 'the chase,' don't you, Mr. Oh?"

I tried to ignore his caress. He had cupped my neck and was now rubbing circles on the sensitive spot behind my ear.

"No. Maybe. I like it when you offer."

I shivered. He smiled.

"I like it when you tell me you want it. I like it when you say 'please.' What you did to me . . ." His eyes turned hazy. I sucked in a breath as he pressed me into him. "I want to hear you tell me you are mine."

"Say my name." He ordered in a soft voice.

"Oh Sehun."

"Why can't you get it right?"

"Stupid Sehun. Lying Sehun. Playboy Sehun –"

"Oh Innie, my Innie, Baby Innie, you aren't getting any locksmiths anytime soon if you don't be good now . . ."

"That's not fair! Oh Sehun –"

"Oops, wrong again. You get three more tries." He grinned.

"You can't – I – You're –"

"I'm creeping in your heart, babe. I can see my shadow through your eyes."

"You are –"

"Say it right, now, baby girl." He flipped our positions and set me against the wall. "Who am I?"

"A nightmare."

"Two more tries for my baby."

"You can't force me! Desperate is not cute, Oh Sehun."

"Strike two, baby girl. You've one last chance, and then I'll show you what's 'desperate.' I'm anticipating the show. It won't be me begging."

"You are horrible!"

"And you are at my mercy. Any last words?"

"Stop talking, monster."

"I like that. You can call me monster."

He took a step forward so my body was flush against his. "But what's the monster's name? Last chance, Innie."

I opened my mouth to protest, he bent his head down to speak into my ear.

"I'll play with you however I want."

He bit my earlobe. "I'll ruin you."

---

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. RE-READ. FANGIRL. SCREAM. LOVE. Can we get this to 550 reads / 53 votes and 30 comments?

EXO'S FUCKING MV Y'ALL. I CAN'T FORM MY SENTENCES. I LOVE THE SONG SOOO MUCHHH. FLIP ME OVER, BREAK ME, SWALLOW ME, AND MESS ME UP. JUST. I LITERALLY CAN'T. SOMEBODY HALP ME.