26 - Last Night | EXO

Sehun wanted to shut Chanyeol up and put him in a chair. Somebody needed to teach that guy how not to talk to girls. But even though Sehun wasn't pleased with the way Chanyeol was speaking to the girl, he willed himself to remain silent and let Chanyeol torch her. Chanyeol knew too much about her; it was in Sehun's best interests to let Chanyeol talk more. Sehun's number one priority was to gather more information about her and possibly find out what happened between Chanyeol and her, and if that meant letting Chanyeol speak to her brashly, so be it.

"Are you sleeping with her?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol with a smile. Everyone could tell Chanyeol was way too angry.

"Oh I hope not, because that would be illegal –"

"She's Chanyeol's type –"

"He has to be this mad for a reason –"

"So how did you guys know her again?" Luhan asked.

Sehun walked over to Kyungsoo to cover up the fact that he had stood up involuntarily. He was glad no one seemed to have noticed that he too was abnormally upset. Sehun didn't know what to think of all the questions and guesses his teammates were dishing out, he just knew his brain wasn't functioning right. He had never been so out of control of himself. And he didn't want to draw attention to himself when he wasn't sure if he could control his outward emotions.

"I am so sorry, Miss Choi, they are – they don't mean to – please excuse them – You kids –" Junmyeon was having a hard time trying to figure out what he wanted to say in midst of his members' complete disregard of the girl's status.

Sehun couldn't blame their leader. The girl looked like a scared baby deer who had no place in SM Entertainment's Business Development Department. His group members continued their eager discussion.

"Ask Park Chanyeol, how do you know her, Yeollie? I'm rather curious myself because I thought it ended when we left –"

"Where were you? Your phone was off –" Minseok asked Chanyeol.

"You guys would understand if you saw Innie last night, I know she looks jailbait right now but last night –"

"Yeah, it's fine, it wouldn't be illegal." Kris tilted his head. "As long as it was consensual."

An awkward silence followed. Sehun didn't realize he was holding trembling fists until Tao spoke.

"She's not just Chanyeol's type, she's Sehun's type."

The attention was now drawn to Sehun. Sehun cursed internally.

Tao pointed at Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Them two go for the same type. That." He threw a hand out at the girl when no one spoke.

"I'm more interested about the couple dolls." Tao finished a bit vehemently.

"It's not a 'couple doll,' it's just a doll. A fan gave it to me and made me wear it. Though I'm two seconds away from giving it to Chanyeol hyung." Sehun smirked, turning the attention on him back to Chanyeol before anyone could drag him into the spotlight further. "She's not my type. Sorry about the couple dolls situation with your girl, hyung. How was . . ." Sehun purposely paused to examine Chanyeol's messy hair and ruffled shirt. ". . . Last night?"

That successfully brought everyone's focus back to Chanyeol.

"Wonderful."

"I hope you paid with cash." Baekhyun said in fake concern.

They all laughed. Sehun laughed along with them. Thank heavens no one saw through those blatant lies he was telling. He was sure his acting was horrid.