Baekhyun | Ko Ko Fun

IMPORTANT: Book 2 is ongoing, Book 1 is also ongoing. Errthang is ongoing. But make sure you vote and comment—I work really hard on these books.

Guys I am convinced the gods of EXO planet koko bless this story I wrote about EXO being hot naughty poker dudes and ka-ching the kings made Lotto I wrote about EXO and drugs the next thing you know our excellencies followed with cannabis logo and Kokobop, why am I predicting the future you guys what is going onnnn. I feel like I am writing in some magic book like Death Note. Wellll, if anyone wants to get married, just tell me your preferred husband I'll pen it in the magic book for you while supplies last. 😂😂

AND EXO'S COMEBACK. I'M DEDDD. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH FML.

 I LOVE THEM SO MUCH FML

Song: Ko Ko Bop - EXO

"I'm not in love with her. But so far it's fun. I think I like it."

Baekhyun said with a small smile. "I'll introduce her to you soon."

"How about now?"

Chanyeol had lost. He laughed to mix his anger.

"Call her now. Get her here. I want some drugs to crossfade—"

"I'm just playing a hooker. Why are you worried? You know I'm not amateur—"

"But really what has she fed you?"

Chanyeol pretended to be interested. "I want to meet your lady friend. What's her name? How should I address my drug dealer?"

"Scarlett."

"Sexy—not even a real name. Did she just forget to tell you her non-hooker name? Is it 'Scarlett' because she wears red panties or something?"

Baekhyun did not answer.

"I need that high-quality flour, bro. How can I get in touch with this Scarlett of yours?"

Chanyeol followed Baekhyun's gaze when Baekhyun did not reply.

Across from the street was a shiny Rolls-Royce. In the backseat was a girl with red lips and perfect teeth, smiling at Baekhyun, waving him over.

"Scarlett," murmured Chanyeol.

The girl's silky hair fell forward like a curtain of waterfall when she leaned out the open window and said Baekhyun's name. Chanyeol watched Baekhyun take a step toward her involuntarily before turning around to speak quickly in hushed tone.

"I gotta go—"

"What?!"

"Looks like I have a date. I'll see you in the morning. I don't use those stuff so there's nothing to worry about—just forget about the drug part—"

"Who am I talking to—what have you done with Byun Baekhyun—"

"I'm in perfect health! I'm not into her—I'm just bored. Tell you what, I'll introduce you to some of Scarlett's friends next time—"

"Are you kidding me right now?!"

"She's fun, I'm not being serious with her, this is all for fun—"

The more Baekhyun said he was not serious, the more Chanyeol was panicking. This thing was all trouble and no fun. He started to speak quickly too, in the attempt to stop Baekhyun from leaving with the devil.

"She's not cute, I'll introduce you to some hot girls Sehun and I hang out with—"

"Sehun introduced me to Scarlett."

They both paused and glared at each other to assess the fact that Sehun knew everybody.

"Oh Sehun is the reason you're head over heels for a gold-digging, drug-selling—"

"I'm not head over heels for anybody. Listen, don't worry about me or Sehun. Sehun is—"

"I am going to kill him."

"Scarlett can probably do that for you—want me to ask her for the price?"

"I can't tell if you're being serious or not right now, Byun Baekhyun. You are going ko ko bop—"

"I'm not being serious at all—I told you, I just want some suga—"

"B! You coming?"

Scarlett called from across the street.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. RE-READ. Goal: 49 votes 45 comments.