16 - Transformer | EXO

Song: Transformer - EXO

Everybody turned to look at me. Chanyeol opened his mouth to speak but no words came.

"I want to do it off Jongin."

Kris punched the air, stood up, and walked over to the mini-fridge. Chanyeol took a while to recover.

"You're drunk. What're you doing?" He snatched my shoulders and shook me, fury dripping from his eyes. "You don't want to do Body Shots." He tried to keep his voice leveled to cover up the concerns and anger. But I pushed his hands off me.

"I do. I do as long as you're not involved."

His face froze. Blaze rose in his dark eyes in that elongated second of silence where we vexed each other to the end of the universe and back. Then his lips pulled into a sneer.

"How unfortunate, maid," he said coldly and grabbed my forearm to pull me away from Baekhyun. "Looks like this won't be fun for you."

Kris came back with salt and the bucket of lime wedges and Chanyeol laid me down on the couch roughly, his big hands pressing into my body to keep me still.

"Wait . . ." I shifted under the warmth of his hands, unsure of what I wanted to say.

"I thought of a way to play." Kris crouched down next to Chanyeol and brought a piece of lime wedge to my chest. "We start at the same time and whoever finishes first gets to pick which lime wedge he wants. We can put one in her mouth, another one here, and maybe one between her legs. Lick the salt, suck off the tequila, and you get to pick where you take the lime wedge."

Chanyeol pulled one of my bra straps up and let it snap back against my skin.

"You mean we keep this bra on?" He smoothed his hand down my stomach slowly, lighting up a trail of fire where he touched my body.

"Shouldn't she be naked for this?" He grinned at me.

I almost could not feel the pain from the bra strap. I lay completely still under his hands, melting involuntarily from his touch.

Kris shrugged. "Take them off if you want."

My hands shot up to hold Chanyeol's when they stopped at the hem of my panties.

"Wait –" I didn't seem to know how to say anything other than that.

"Leave them on." Jongin said in a firm voice. "She's drunk. She doesn't know what she's doing."

"Sober enough to request to do Body Shots off you, apparently."

The way Chanyeol said the sentence so evenly was a riddle in itself. It'd be hard to solve even in my right mind, and my mind wasn't functioning.

Chanyeol's hands travelled back up my body lewdly and I shivered under his gentle caress.

"You meant drunk enough to request to do Body Shots off me." Jongin smiled. "Not that I object, but leave the lingerie be. I like the bikini concept. And also I should be the one lying there. She wants to do it off me."

He held my calves and pulled me toward him so my legs rested over his lap.

"You wait your turn." Baekhyun shook his head adamantly and pulled me back away from Jongin. "You wait your turn, Kim Kai-ssi. She said that because she thinks you're some kind of a saint but we all know you're really only half-way good. Good enough to let her keep her pretty panties on but not good enough to want none. We're doing Body Shots off her first before you get your dessert."

"Leave her dressed then." Jongin demanded.

"Fine."

Kyungsoo put down his soju with a sigh. "I don't normally say anything, knowing you guys, but," he nodded his head at me and looked to Chanyeol and Kris, "She isn't our fan. And she's drunk. This is a little too –"

"Kyungsoo-ya, repeat after me, 'Don't take advantage of the drunk girl.'" Baekhyun said as if he were talking to a three-year-old. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"Go on, repeat after me." Baekhyun curled his fingers at Kyungsoo with an understanding expression.

"Don't take advantage of the drunk girl seriously, she doesn't –"

"There! You tried, but we're bad." Baekhyun grabbed the tequila and joined Kris and Chanyeol. "It's just a little game." He gave Kyungsoo a grin. "She'll live. Relax."

"Girl wanted this." Kris said cheerily as if they had no choice. "Requested it, didn't she? And we're known to keep 'em satisfied. We can only oblige."

The others snickered at that. Chanyeol brought a piece of lime wedge to my mouth.

"It's not taking advantage if she agreed to it." He put the lime wedge on my lips and commanded in a soft voice. "Hold it."

"W-wait . . ." I panted. "Wait, I'm –"

"All excited, I know. You liked it when I touched you." He brushed his hand up the side of my body along my ribcage and smirked when he felt me tremble. "I can tell."

"I don't – I think – I'm drunk – I don't want to do Body Shots –"

"Too late, Innie, you gave your consent." He chuckled and placed one hand on my throat to prevent me from rising.

"So how are we doing this? One here?" Kris put a lime wedge on my chest. I tensed but before I could do anything Chanyeol grabbed my wrists and raised both of my arms up above my head.

"Keep still now, if you want to keep your clothes on. One more struggle and the bra is off." He whispered the terrible threat next to my ear sweetly and pressed down on my wrists. "And keep these here, will you?"

I had never felt my heartbeats this clearly in my entire life. I might die from the way my blood was boiling.

"Let's just have one lime wedge. Start off wherever, and whoever finishes first gets to take the lime wedge from her mouth. I want to start off here." Baekhyun took the lime wedge away from my chest, sprinkled salt on me, and did an experimental lick to mark his territory.

"I'll take the tummy then." Kris copied what Baekhyun did. "Chanyeol you get legs."

"I changed my mind, please . . ." I said to Chanyeol, downright begging. "You know I'm drunk, you know I don't want to do Body Shots, Chanyeollie –"

"Only thing I know is you want to 'do it off Jongin'." He imitated my voice fluidly but all I heard was the infuriation underneath. Is that why he's mad?

I opened my mouth to speak but Chanyeol stuck the lime wedge in and gagged me.

"Hold it nice and tight, Innie, drop it and your panties drop." He leaned in with a slight smile to admire my face, his lips inches from touching mine. "You look so good right now."

I shuddered at how deep his voice sounded and shook my head helplessly, my body pinned by his words. He smiled at me one last time, his eyes a set of twinkling diamonds in the darkness. And then he moved to take my legs.

"Enjoy."

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.