Baekhyun | Truth Hurts

This chapter makes me miss Oh Sehun x Choi Innie in my story!!!

Please comment and vote a lot guys I'm having a real shitty day.

Song: The Eve - EXO

Chanyeol wouldn't let him.

"It's not too late to cut her off, Baekhyunnie. Just come back with me."

"I can't. It's not about being blinded by love—You know I'm not in love, and I'm really not—but this isn't something I can just walk away from—it's . . . I need to figure this out myself. It's the way life works. It's my life, you know."

"Anyone who cares about your life would take my side. Honestly am I the only person that knows about you and Suga—I meant Scarlett? Has no one else said anything or did you just not listen?"

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and there was a slight silence. When he spoke his voice was cold.

"Sehun knows."

He paused to take in the rage on Chanyeol's face, succeeding finally, in removing Chanyeol's hand on his arm. Baekhyun walked backward carefully.

"Everything. I told him everything. Go ask Sehun what this is."

Chanyeol's eyes flashed of hurt, disbelief, like he couldn't understand that his best friend had chosen someone else over him—that Baekhyun had betrayed their friendship. Baekhyun had chosen to confide in Sehun, who sat there and did nothing. He took it all on him for Baekhyun and when Baekhyun stormed out, it was he who came running after Baekhyun. He was the one Baekhyun should have confided in. He was the one that should have been told the whole truth, not Sehun.

Baekhyun was half-way across the street when he stopped walking. He kept Chanyeol's gaze steadily.

"I'm sorry. I felt I could trust Sehun more than I could trust you."

And with that Baekhyun turned, facing a Scarlett who had been waiting, with her chin on her palm, her elbow on the window frame. Baekhyun walked in big strides to meet her and Scarlett smiled and opened the door to the backseat for him.

The night felt lost as the heavily tinted window on the moving Rolls-Royce rose up and the last thing on display, was Scarlett leaning in to kiss Baekhyun on the lips.

Chanyeol watched the Rolls-Royce decrease in size in frustration, worry, a mix of heated emotions he did not want to deal with and missed the arrival entirely, of a car right next to him.

"Get in."

Chanyeol turned to search for the owner of the voice furiously.

"Get in the car now."

Sehun had opened the car door for Chanyeol and moved inward to make space, his good-looking face refined by nothing but impatience.

"We're losing them, get in or I'm leaving!"

Sehun raised his voice, turning his head to check that the Rolls-Royce was still in view and Chanyeol slid in the backseat and pulled the door shut as Sehun told the driver to follow the Rolls-Royce.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. RE-READ. Goal: 47 votes 40 comments.