Baekhyun | Fool

So these BBH chapters are NOT a new story, cuz some of you guys asked, these are H.S. side chapters, everything is interconnected. I know a lot of you want me to update my main storyline, a.k.a. Book 2, and I do want to. I have vote goals for each chapter, in Book 2 and in Book 1, so VOTE EVERYTHING. I want Book 1 chapters to reach those votes. I love you so much!!

Song: Fetish - Selena Gomez

Baekhyun told her yes before grinning at Chanyeol.

"You should anticipate—the sex is amazing—I said you can have a go after I'm done—"

"You have no idea what you are getting into right now. What kind of hooker rides in the back of a Rolls-Royce—"

"See? I told you she's not here for my money! You should be happy for me—"

"And are you going to cry yourself to death when your one true love sex me?"

"You're my bestie! You wouldn't do that to me in a million years, Yeollie. Besides, she's not into—"

Baekhyun shook his head at Chanyeol regrettably. "The bad, alpha—whatever you are, bro. She likes the squishy type so just keep Kyungsoo away from us when I bring her over—"

"You're on drugs. I can't understand what you are saying to me, Byun Baekhyun—just don't walk across this street."

"I'll run across! Skip across! Goodnight!"

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's arm before the latter actually started to skip across the street.

"Stop it. You need to stop before you fall even deeper. I'll take care of the sex if that's what you're craving—"

Baekhyun laughed. "Are you offering to sleep with me if I break up with Scarlett? I want a blow job every day then. You gotta go down down baby."

He winked. "And I top. And you have to wear red panties."

Chanyeol stuffed his phone into Baekhyun's hand. "Pick whoever you want from mine. Blow job every day, you top, they will wear whatever panties you want."

"I want you though, baby."

"I'll be there to morally support if you insist."

They both laughed. Chanyeol took his chance to talk some sense into Baekhyun.

"How can she be into you if she's taking your money, shoving you drugs? Look at me and tell me that's girlfriend material."

"I know you're right, Yeol. But I am head over heels."

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and sigh. "Give me your blessing and let me go on my date, dad."

Chanyeol finally understood how dad's felt.

"She's probably using me. The problem is I'm glad to be used."

"Whatever happened to 'I'm not being serious I just want some suga'—"

"A great line for your rap lyrics!"

"I'm not your brother if I stand here tonight and watch you leave with someone that sells you drugs."

Baekhyun looked down. This was a true friend who was not afraid of not compromising when it really mattered. And he was immensely touched. But also very apologetic.

"Scarlett isn't what you think she is. At least not exactly."

Baekhyun was almost pleading as he explained to a Chanyeol that was looking more and more like an angry Hulk ready to wreck things.™

"She's—there is more to our—more to . . . her. You don't understand—she's not just—actually I don't fully know what . . . I can't explain everything right now. She . . . she needs me. I need to go. I have to go."

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's arm to take it off his own.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. RE-READ. Goal: 48 votes 40 comments.