22 - Couple Problems | EXO

"She's the girl . . ." Baekhyun choked out, unable to complete his sentence.

"What are you doing here?!" Kris said at the same time.

Sehun took a step toward the girl protectively upon seeing their expressions. They know her?! This made Sehun decided to stay quiet. He felt weirdly frustrated that they seemed to know his goddess better than he did.

Junmyeon stared at Baekhyun and Kris suspiciously. Baekhyun was rarely at a loss for words like this.

"What do you mean 'She's the girl'?" Junmyeon asked impatiently.

"Are you an SM trainee?!" Jongin asked.

The girl did not respond. The confusion in her big, pretty eyes was blunt. She glared at all of them stilly, her beautiful face an angry rainstorm.

"Hello." Kyungsoo nodded his head at the girl politely before turning to Junmyeon. "We met her last night."

Finally an answer to the question Sehun was also dying to know. But he didn't like how that answer sounded at all.

"Last night as in . . . ?!"

"Are you saying she's –"

"Why do you two have couple dolls?" Tao pointed at Sehun accusingly.

Everyone turned to Sehun. He looked to the girl immediately, seeing at once that the girl doll she bought in his presence yesterday was hanging delicately on her backpack, just like the matching boy doll was hanging on his. The girl stared at Sehun disbelievingly; the irritation on her face was drilling a hole through his heart.

"What the . . . You're right!"

"Well, that cannot be a coincidence." Luhan cracked a smile and cocked his head. "Maknae, since when did you hang dolls on your backpacks?"

But before anyone could say any other thing, the person they were actually here to meet walked in.

"Good morning! How is everyone doing?" Mr. Ahn, the Business Development Director, said cheerily as he extended an arm at the room. "Take a seat!"

Mr. Ahn didn't seem to notice the ridiculous pandemonium at all. He didn't even seem to notice the girl. It was like he walked into a different room. Sehun and his group members greeted Mr. Ahn with bows and hello's and sat down around the table awkwardly, waiting for the director to speak in suffocating silence. The amount of unanswered questions in the air was making the room too smoggy to breathe.

Mr. Ahn scanned the room after everyone was seated, and frowned.

Crap.

They forgot about The Chanyeol Problem in midst of The Goddess Chaos. Sehun looked to his group members and saw the same panic in everyone's eyes as Mr. Ahn asked the fatal question nobody knew the answer to.

"Seems like we are missing one of you." The director smiled. "Where is Chanyeol?"

---

Uh-oh. Busted?? ;) So many problems here. And what's Innie doing at SM??

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.